Sign in to follow this  
virginblue737

Dome Light Not Working

Hey guys, 

So i flew the 737 again for the first time at night since i installed SP1 and the 777 300. And it seems my Dome light isnt working. When i flick the switch to turn it on or into the dim position, nothing happens..

Any ideas?

Have you swithched battery on? Was it dark outside the airplane? Were engines running? There is a FSX limitation causing dome light to be dimmer when engines are stopped, so in evening or in the morning there is almost no effect.

Try looking backwards to see if the lamps are actually changing colors.

And here is one more - could be DX10 problem.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/429758-777-cockpit-dome-light-not-working-correctly/

Have you swithched battery on? Was it dark outside the airplane? Were engines running? There is a FSX limitation causing dome light to be dimmer when engines are stopped, so in evening or in the morning there is almost no effect.

Try looking backwards to see if the lamps are actually changing colors.

And here is one more - could be DX10 problem.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/429758-777-cockpit-dome-light-not-working-correctly/

Yep battery was definately switched on, and it was dark outside.. I dont think its DX10 as i have been running DX10 for almost 2 months now and i have never had a problem, it just happened after i installed the 777 300 and SP1