Sign in to follow this  
Guest cph1965

Lonny Payne FMC help! (tried the manual, with no avail)

Hey,Well I finnally thought I'd dive and actually use Lonny Payne's excellent (free) 767 panel, I completed a cold and dark power up and stuff, and ready to program the FMC, But it has no numbers etc..!!!! Only the mode select (Cruise, Decent, Int Ref etc.)How can I set the value's in the FMC? Do I have to press a button or something and use the keyboard? Or is the FMC just there for 'show' :( (All the modes work etc..)His manual is only about half a page long and doesn't mention the FMC at all :(.Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, it seems an update of lonny's erased the old (good) manual, with a new, breif one, I installed it to a temp directory and ran the manual, and its all good!!!I will try now in FS, You have to hover over things and press + - etc..

Hello Cameron!It seems that you have not installed all necessary packages!You need several installation steps in the right order:1.) Basis package V1.1 --> lp757v11.zip (2)2.) Update package to version 1.2 --> lp757u12.zip (2)3.) Gauge update 1 --> lp757gu1.zip (2)4.) Gauge update 2 --> lp757gu2.zip (2)5.) The addon for B767 (this make the correct settings for B767. You do not need it for using it with B757) --> lp767fmc.zip (2)6.) The update for using FS2004 --> lp757fs9_122437.zip (4)7.) If you want to use it with Posky's 757 there is an update available for using Lonny's panel with the virtual cockpit. --> lp757pos.zip (4)All this files can be found at AVSIM file library:(2): Flight Simulator FS2002 - Panels(4): Flight Simulator FS2004 - PanelsAlternately you might want to search for "lonny payne" under the category "Microsoft Flight Simulator" (both without the quotas).Normally I would suggest to have a look at his homepagehttp://www.fs2002panels.netfirms.com/download1.htmHere all the steps are described.Unfortunately this page is currently offline due to exeeding the bandwith. I think next month this page should be available, again.When having the version 1.1 installed a much more detailed html-manual is available. With version 1.2 a html-document is available telling the differences to V1.1. Both are to be found in the respective docs-folder. This is why I think you have not installed all packages. I have just downloaded them again - the manuals are still there!Happy Landings & Always Three Greens!Christian