Sign in to follow this  
Fsxsimmer758

Fsdt Sceneries Not Loading

Had a similar problem last week.

You just have to load the actual standalone Addonmanager:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/sa-addon-manager-setupx

and execute it as admin.

that's it.

sometimes the updating routine of some combined FSDT installers don't do what they should. (in my case it was GSX)

So it's always the best way to download the latest standalone addonmanager from the FSDT website and install it last to avoid such surprises.

And,

If you have a out of date version .. download and install the new version.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Still the same 

I have re installed all of FSDT sceneries and the installers plus go the new addon manager but still same ? http://i.imgur.com/aVrjKFd.jpg

Were they active in the scenery library BEFORE starting FSX? If you simply go in and activate them before a flight, they will not load correctly. You have to restart FSX when you activate them in the library.

They were all unticked in scenery library apart from KLAS I think. I then loaded fsx up at KLAS and got the jetway airports like the rest of my FSDT sceneries ?

Did you load as Admin - no AV & reboot before trying ?

Rich Sennett

I would suggest not disabling all your Couati addon airports in the scenery lib. That can cause this issue you are having. They do not consume VAS when enabled,whilst enroute, as the airports do not pop up till your close to the airport. I use to have the same issue with FSDT and FB airports, and now I leave them enabled.

Make sure you have this in the fsx cfg

[FSDREAMTEAM]
AntiPopUp=20
ViewOptimization=0
AltitudeCull=1
GroundTraffic=1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I would suggest not disabling all your Couati addon airports in the scenery lib. That can cause this issue you are having. They do not consume VAS when enabled,whilst enroute, as the airports do not pop up till your close to the airport. I use to have the same issue with FSDT and FB airports, and now I leave them enabled.

Make sure you have this in the fsx cfg

[FSDREAMTEAM]

AntiPopUp=20

ViewOptimization=0

AltitudeCull=1

GroundTraffic=1

This has all ready been added by installing it - the pop I did change that in game in addon manager though - good info :)

Rich Sennett

This has all ready been added by installing it

Not unless you send to fsx via addon manager Rich. it will not add that unless you press the send to fsx  button in addon manager :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Not unless you send to fsx via addon manager Rich. it will not add that unless you press the send to fsx  button in addon manager :)

True Buddy - thanks

Rich Sennett

I have ticked all FSDT in scenery editor but no luck still just jetways there 

I just had the same exact problem tonight. What fixed it for me was to uninstalling KIAH completely, including the addon manager and Coutal engine. Then re-installed KIAH completely, incl the addon manager and Coutal engine that is included in the KIAH installation exe.