Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

First Flight With Sp1 Was Amazing

Hi.

Just want to tell that my first flight with the 77L was amazing. A relative short flight between Copenhagen and London. The new fbw and autopilot makes this a dream. The smoothneeth and performance in general is the best ever seen.

I used FTX Global with openlc EU. Vector and FTX region England and UK2000EGLL and the new brilliant FSX Fiber version 1.2 and never was lower than 22fps and smooth as never seen before.

The weather radar was top notch via network.

Only Q for now is the trim reference speed. Should it be displayet when the autopilot is engaged?

I only se it when autopilot is off.

Great job PMDG

Thanks Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

FBW trim spd only displays in manual flight- where trim is used.  Not RW option- a substitute for perceived control loading.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

The new fbw and autopilot makes this a dream. The smoothneeth and performance in general is the best ever seen.

+1, except there's still a time lag switching into the VC from external view and lower frame rates inside.

Harry Sung

Should it be displayet when the autopilot is engaged?

Nope.

Kyle Rodgers