Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

FS9 Freezes at start-up. Please help

Guest svvceo

Hi All,Today I started FS9 by clicking the icon on the desktop (as usual) but the first page, which shows the DC3 just freeze and did not take me to the select flight page. I had to press CTRL-ALT-DELETE to get back to my desktop. I tried several times but got the same problem.FS9 was working just fine before that. I don

Guest firehawk44

I suspect a problem with your video card drivers. Recommend you uninstall and reinstall your video card drivers.Jim

Guest svvceo

Hi Jim,Thanks for your reply. What I noticed is that during the freez, the CPU usage goes up to 100% and the PC becomes very slow.Regarding the video card drivers, how can I do that? What would be the easiest way do unistall and reinstall. When it comes to PC hardware, I'm very weak :(Thanks for your help.Faisal.

Guest firehawk44

Yikes! Best advice on how to install/uninstall your video card drivers is by going to this site: http://www.tweakguides.com/. Click on the appropriate tweak guide for your video card (NVIDIA or ATI). Great guides! Good luck!Jim