Sign in to follow this  
arnobg

Need Dimensions For Various Saitek Parts For My Build

Hello all,

I am building a home cockpit (in the designing stages) but I am having trouble finding dimensions for Saitek products. I know there templates are available for a couple Saitek instruments but I need outside dimensions for the following as I haven't purchased them yet:

Saitek pro flight throttle quadrant (height from bottom to tallest part of housing, width, depth of the housing only and depth with clamp section too)

Saitek yoke (depth of the housing not including the yoke and shaft itself, height of the housing without clamp, height of housing with clamp, width of the housing)

Outside dimensions of radio, multi panel, bip, switch panel (are they all the same?) (just need outside height and length of the face plate)

Outside faceplate dimensions of instrument panel (height and width)

I know it's a lot to ask but it would only take a few minutes, and please be close within 1/8 to 1/4 " if possible, thank you so much to anyone that can help!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I dont have measurement equipment in inches, so I calculated with 1inch being 2.54cm. Hope this will work for you.

Throttle: H 11cm(4.33")  x W 9cm(3.54") x D 11cm(4.33")

Yoke: H 9.5cm(3.74")  x W 28.5cm(11.22") x D 32cm(12.59")

Panels (Front plate of the panel): H 8.5cm(3.34") x W 28.2cm(11.10") x D 1.5cm(0.59")

Panels (Back of the panel): H 8cm(3.14") x W 25.9cm(10.19") x D 2cm(0.78")

These are all the items I've got in my system. radio/switch/multi panel are indeed all same dimensions.

Good luck with your project!

Thank you so much! Very helpful!

Is that the cessna style throttle though, I am looking for the 3 lever throttle quadrant. If so, didnt realize it was that small, thanks.

Pro Flight and Cessna have the same housing, only the yoke itself and the mechanism inside differ. And that's the 3-lever quadrant, far as I know the 6-lever variant are two 3-lever placed together.

And if you want to take a trim wheel into account for later, it's the same size and shape housing as the throttle.