Sign in to follow this  
PGBosak

77W Tl Only As Altitude?

The 300ER doesn't allow to enter Transition Level on descent forecast page as level only as an alttitude. 77L  does it correct.

Anyone else had noticed this?

You need to enter 3 figures, so 080 for F80 for example.

since when a leading 0 is needed for Transition Level? Never seen this beside headings in aviation as far as a can remember.

Anyway the FL which didn't work was 180 and 150 i had to put in 18000 on the 300ER to make it work. As mentioned before the 200LR works as it should.

Kindly refer to the FCOM page 11.31.37 regarding the leading zero required.

Thx for  clarifying. Checked it with both types once again. They actually need leading zero yet.

But i'm still sure this must be a change with SP1

I've flown the whole IVAO LH Worldtour without leading zero and without format errors :)

I think so, I was used to entering 2 digits myself but found it didn't work that way once the 77W joined my fleet.

Kind regards,

Alan

It should be possible according to FCOM V2 11.42.34, best to submit a support ticket, looks like it got lost in that thread.

Kind regards,

Alan

It should be possible according to FCOM V2 11.42.34, best to submit a support ticket, looks like it got lost in that thread.

Done!  ^_^  found a second less hurting bug meanwhile, too.

Just to keep you informed:

They say it has been canceled from RTM version because a 777 Pilot showed them that this isn't part of his real aircraft. Maybe just customer option!? 

...or someone is lazy with 777 OLS patching. If PMDG rolls out a big SP the real 777 fleet has to be patched too, naturally!  ^_^

Finally i suggested to have it at least optional . This code is too good to throw away  

Did i ever mention PMDG provides fantastic support?   :P