Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

Whats The Order Of Installing

Currently waiting for extended download from PMDG for 777-200

\Once I get the extended download and I also want to buy the PMDG 777-300 what order do I install everything along with SP1!

Currently waiting for extended download from PMDG for 777-200

\Once I get the extended download and I also want to buy the PMDG 777-300 what order do I install everything along with SP1!

I would imagine by now SP1 has been incorporated into the 772 download from PMDG. I think you only need to install the 772 plus the 773 when you buy and download it. Should be no need for SP1.

But with the extended download I believe they send you a link when you bought the original product, such as the PMDG 777-200, purchased Oct in 2013. Thus what would the order be for installing the extended download for the PMDG 777-200, buying the PMDGH 777-300 and SP1 if I get the original link from the purchase of Oct 2013 ?

Thus what would the order be for installing the extended download for the PMDG 777-200, buying the PMDGH 777-300 and SP1 if I get the original link from the purchase of Oct 2013 ?
The order would be 777-200, SP1, and 777-300. If you don't need SP1, I believe when you try to install it will say it's not needed. Good luck.

thanks, will give it a go when I get my link for extended download, sent out a ticket earlier as well.

I would suggest running the installers as "Run As Administrator" right click in the mouse and selecting that option.

thanks, will give it a go when I get my link for extended download, sent out a ticket earlier as well.

In post #6 Tony mentioned run as administrator. In addition to doing that I would recommend that after each installer has successfully installed, that you restart your computer and after the desktop appears wait a minimum of one minute before proceeding with the next install.

Thanks everybody, got everything going at least it seems, plus shelled out another $30.00 for the 777-300, today.

Ronny Spergel

My order for installing is simple - PMDG first above all else! :im Not Worthy: