Sign in to follow this  
Les1974

Lpma

I recently purchased Madeira from aerosoft but I can not use the airport because it is sitting way too low. My plane seems to be sitting on a plateau that is several hundred feet high. I have FS Genesis world mesh installed, could that be the culprit? If so, which files do I need to delete.

Go to the folder "\FSGX2010\LocalMeshes\scenery" and rename the file "cvxLPMA.bgl" to "cvxLPMA.off".

I looked, and that file you mentioned is not on my computer. The mesh I have is in three parts, its called FS genesis EU/ Africa mesh, Asia Mesh and West Mesh.

You can use the PILOTS Aerodrome Flattening Tool which will sort out any airports that have their elevations messed up by third party mesh.

Do you have ORBX FTX and VECTOR? I'm asking becouse there is a tool provided with Vectors(i think), which is used to fix this kind of elevation problems - FTX Vector Configurator. Pretty simple to use

Hi,

Have you read the FAQ in the Manual, there are two other files mentioned other than the cvx files mentioned by Diego above.

Alan Finch

Windows 11, Intel Core i9-9900K @3.60GHz, RAM 32GB 

there are two other files mentioned other than the cvx files mentioned by Diego above.

Edit: Sorry there is ONE other file other than the cvx file mentioned on page 32 of the Manual. Also make sure your scenery sliders are matched to the Manuals Recommended settings on page 33.

Alan Finch

Edit: Sorry there is ONE other file other than the cvx file mentioned on page 32 of the Manual. Also make sure your scenery sliders are matched to the Manuals Recommended settings on page 33.

Hi im also having this problem and have tried every thing with no luck.  I have fsglobal and ftx vector

14ppkc-6.png

I have fsglobal and ftx vector

Have you-

1:disabled LPMA by clicking on the Airport Elevations Corrections tab in the FTX Global Vector configuration tool

2:Tried putting LPMA as Number 1 in the Scenery Library

Alan Finch

Hi Alan...

Ive tried everything. Ive deleted the correct files, ive check for duplicate afcads.Its disabled in aec vector.

I changed the fsglobal file...  Still no joy.

Its elevated too high..

NKlLWe2.jpg

QxsUNkO.jpg

14ppkc-6.png

Hello Pete,

Other than reinstalling, here's what I have.

• .....FSGX2010\LocalMeshes\scenery\cvxLPMA.OFF
  • .....it is ENABLED in FTX Vector Configurator (FSX)
  • ......Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_CVX\scenery4320_WTR_Waterbodies.off

Can't be of much more help I'm afraid. I Know it's frustrating It's the only scenery addon I have problems with everytime I do a fresh install.

Alan Finch

Hi.

so Ive half fixed it.  If I start up at LPMA I get the issue like in the second picture.

If i go to the menu click on scenery library. click ok, then it reloads and the problem goes.. very bizarre and very frustrating 

14ppkc-6.png