Sign in to follow this  
jarga

Advice On A New Rig

hello guys. i would like some help with buying a new desktop. I want to be able to run fsx with reasonable frame rates. my budget is 1700 pounds sterling. i am looking at alienware at the moment but any other suggestions would be really helpful. I know this topic has been raised here numerous times but i feel it may be outdated as new processors and graphic cards are released every time. i look forward to hearing from you. i don't mind saving up extra money until i can get a rig that i can use for a long time. its funny that fsx was created long ago still most modern day computers can't still handle it.

Jarga Mboge

Already posted there wanted to know from real fsx users thanks anyway

Have alook at a company called ChillBlast Computers. They make and configure PC's for FSX.

Build your own.

You can do it a lot cheaper than you'll pay Alienware or Chillblast for their computers and it really isn't that difficult.

-jp