Sign in to follow this  
makdrive

This Is Kyle And Other Pmdg Users Chatting

Hahah this is real and funny :D

(And no offence to Kyle. But found this very relateable )

-

Pilot to ATC : "I don't like your attitude":

Wow, that "Captain Happy" really is something!  Wouldn't want him to fly me!

sig01.png

Lol. I think he needs to look in the mirror for a definition of attitude

Kinda caught me off guard. At the most extreme, He seemed bored....not angry.....weird. Pilot must have been at the end of a long day.

The comment also about a mistake every 2-3 minutes is also kinda scary....

Can someone clarify if there is a standard taxi route 2422 was following or were they issued a route prior?

In the above clip, Tower didn't advise a taxi route.

Brian Nellis.

Brian Nellis

As far as I know tower never advises a Taxi route, its always ground.

Or maybe you mean "tower" in a sense for ATC Control tower ?

Angry Pilot needs an attitude adjustment.  Few minutes with my wife will do the trick.

spacer.png

Lol I saw this on the news at work and everybody laughed. I'm not sure why the Captain snapped the way he did but he must have had a long morning.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

And no offence to Kyle. But found this very relateable

None taken.

I kinda feel like the controller sometimes.  I see someone do something wrong, point out the mistake, and then get everyone around me with pitchforks and torches (not that I don't deserve that for some of my comments, but the rest, not so much...)

Kyle Rodgers

Psycho needs his happy meds!  Though the ground controllers will instantly get in a similar mood if we stop on any taxiway at ORD (ie oops I missed our turn).

Also, seems 2422 had a ground hold.  CLT wasn't going to let them leave yet...   Maybe that was Captain Happy's last straw for the morning.

Can someone clarify if there is a standard taxi route 2422 was following or were they issued a route prior?
In the above clip, Tower didn't advise a taxi route.

Brian Nellis.

It was understood they had to take lima to get to mike.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Sorry ZachLW. I missed the instruction from Ground to follow the 88 on Mike. Thanks for the response though.

Brian Nellis.

Brian Nellis

Sack him I say. It may sound over the top, but that sort of unprofessional attitude in the cockpit can lead to disaster. Captain angry should take emotion out of the equation.

ATC do a fantastic job, in a high pressure environment. captain poo face should remember that and be more respectful.