Sign in to follow this  
tatin

Pmdg 777 Sp1 Fmc Estimated Fuel

Hi,

lately on my flights there´s been an issue that drives me crazy: on the FMC, the estimated fuel for the arrival airport is always going down, it never stops to decrease. This only happens on the SP1 though. I do exactly the same things that I used to do before the SP1 came out. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Are you using anything like FSPassengers?

No. I´m not. I´m using the same things I used before the SP1.

Did you enter the winds aloft for your route?

I have the same. But it was already there for me before SP1. I always land with a little less fuel than predicted. I use ASN and import aloft data on all my flights. The difference may be as big as two tons at the end of the flight, which is usually not longer than four hours. I can live with that, but I wonder where the difference is coming from.

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

I have the same. But it was already there for me before SP1. I always land with a little less fuel than predicted. I use ASN and import aloft data on all my flights. The difference may be as big as two tons at the end of the flight, which is usually not longer than four hours. I can live with that, but I wonder where the difference is coming from.

On my flights it decreases 0.1 TON every 2 to 3 minutes!! the difference is huge!

+1

Harry Sung

On my flights it decreases 0.1 TON every 2 to 3 minutes!! the difference is huge!

This happened to me once but that was before installing SP1. And, after getting SP1, I haven't made a flight with it yet. :(

Rishab Kumar

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg