Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Mindstar Dual Gns430 Integration In Eaglesoft Cirrus Sr22 Turbo!

The title says it best. We've just completed Mindstar Dual GNS430 Integration in Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22GTSX Turbo for both FSX and P3DV2!

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The title says it best. We've just completed Mindstar Dual GNS430 Integration in Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22GTSX Turbo for both FSX and P3DV2!

Hi

Are there any pics of the VC with the new integration for the Mindstar units? And maybe the GTN as I see those are supported too.

I looked on the product page but there was nothing showing the new integrations

Cheers

Lee

The VC is undergoing a recent upgrade so the integration is in the old VC until that work is completed. The SR22GTSX Turbo/Interior Gallery contains all three 2D popups... B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Oh I guess I just wasn't looking well enough!

I'll check it out again. Looking forward to the update too

Ahhhh yes now I see them...

That VC update to our Cirrus Series is something I've wanted to accomplish for a long while. It will eventually show up for new and current owners. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Nice, Ron. That is great news. Looks like my hangar will have a Cirrus very soon.

Todd

Todd, may we suggest the Turbo version? It has the performance everyone seeks, while retaining the only CAPS system available to simution enthusiasts B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The turbo sounds nice indeed. How well do the Mindstar GNS units interface with the Avidyne displays?

Testing here has demonstrated perfect operation with the Avidynes, Todd.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The turbo sounds nice indeed. How well do the Mindstar GNS units interface with the Avidyne displays?

As Bill notes the integration is seamless... B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

When will you guys update the VC Ron and does the GNS draw the lines and flight plans from the Mindstar GNS too the Avidyne so I can follow the lines on the Display?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

As soon as we can... B)

Our Avidynes display a FP selected/loaded from the FS Flightplanner and have never displayed directly from a GPS by any dev including our own.

The advantage is that the FP selected/loaded displays in our GNS and in both the PFD and MFD. That includes approaches as well. B)

Edit: To build the Avidynes outside FS default behavior makes them dependent on another proprietary method which we have not tried to accomplish.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png