Sign in to follow this  
Edition23

Standby Attitude Display Not Working In 747F Fs9

I just made my first livery for the 747F in fs9 using this tutorial. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/273830-pmdg-livery-paint-tutorial-for-fsx-fs9/ It tells you how to add your aircraft to the the aircraft CFG towards the beginning of the tutorial. When I load the aircraft in the sim with the new livery my secondary attitude display doesn't work properly. The display still lights when I turn on the battery but is black where the brown and blue should be. The Speed and altitude numbers on the sides show but do not work. There is a yellow box in the center that says ATT-39. When I press the RST button the number in the yellow box count down from 10 and in to negative numbers indefinitely. Sometimes there's a red ALT, SPD and HDG labeled box over the respective areas of the display. The box thing seems to be random. I'm wondering if it might have something to do with the Aircraft CFG file. I had to add mine to the list of preexisting ones. I also had to create another Texture file for my  aircraft with my new livery. I copied the texture files from original texture file. All of the other displays work fine. No problems with the other pmdg planes.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.