Sign in to follow this  
bmwheels

Sdk Error

I have bought the FS2Crew: Special Collection Set yesterday and I have installed the:

RAAS

PMDG 737 NGX Special Bundle

Emergency NGX

Today I went on to a multiplayer server and I keep getting the SDK Error, I try to "reload" my flight and I get broken textures or a black screen. I have followed this link( http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/default.aspx?pageid=pmdg_737_ngx4 ) and have done everything it has said and I still get broken texture or a black screen while trying to play on a multiplayer server. I just flew in single player KLAX > KLAS perfectly fine no problems. Does anyone know why this is happening? Should I try to re-install my PMDG? I never had an issue with broken textures or black screens before at all.

Not sure about the textures and black screens... make sure your FSX.CFG has ******* Bojote's update...

As for multiplayer, try reloading the plane after you're in the multiplayer session.

The PMDG SDK is very sensitive to the conditions under which it loads.

Update: First of all thank-you for the Bojote's update that seemed to fix my black screen and texture problems. I am still getting issues with the multiplayer FS2Crew though.

1. Started Single player it worked

2. Joined multiplayer session, SDK error

3. Ended flight clicked on Change Role or Aircraft then rejoined.

4. It worked and I didn't get the SDK error.

5. Ended flight again, clicked on Change Role or Aircraft then rejoined.

6. Again it didn't work and it got the SDK Error again.

7.Reapted steps 4 to 6.

Yes I can, still the same issue though with the SDK error, and it is the same load in once SDK error, reload it works. But it is working better than before, it never wanted to work in mutiplayer and this aircraft reload trick really saves some time.  ^_^ 

Thank-you for all your help Bryan.