Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

Ai Controller (Sid, Jet Route, Star And Final Approach) Beta

Matias' conversion utility will only need to be modified to reference the new aiconv.exe file.

I'm following this thread everyday, so just let me know and I will modify it.

I'm following this thread everyday, so just let me know and I will modify it.

please do!

Been using this program for a while now and all I can do is thank you sooo much to the developer and contributors. Really makes a difference when your flying a SID and you can see the AI on TCAS, that took off a few mins before you flying the same SID.....Im an AI nut and this program is my AI fix. A big Thumbs up and thank you again. What a fantastic program. Very much appreciated. :) Will post a screenshot next time as it was beyond belief.... Thanks to masneoquil for his converter program also, and the support he gave me!!!!

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Been using this program for a while now and all I can do is thank you sooo much to the developer and contributors. Really makes a difference when your flying a SID and you can see the AI on TCAS, that took off a few mins before you flying the same SID.....Im an AI nut and this program is my AI fix. A big Thumbs up and thank you again. What a fantastic program. Very much appreciated. :) Will post a screenshot next time as it was beyond belief.... Thanks to masneoquil for his converter program also, and the support he gave me!!!!

I second what 777 wrote. I just started to use this and I think it's great. I left FSX running for half a day yesterday, parked at a gate, and would occasionally pop into my computer room just to watch the AI traffic via FS Commander. Great job and many thanks!

I left FSX running for half a day yesterday, parked at a gate, and would occasionally pop into my computer room just to watch the AI traffic via FS Commander. Great job and many thanks!

I did this too.. Love it.

I do have an anomily while watching two AI on the same final leg of the STAR, which is my approach sector tagged on the end, the AI behind was speeding up to close the gap on the front AI rather than slowing down. In the AI monitor it said AI speeding up to increase seperation or something like that. But what it should have been doing was slowing down. This is a regular occurrence.

I have aisepetation =5 if this helps.

Once again many thanks

Antony Curran

I left FSX running for half a day yesterday, parked at a gate, and would occasionally pop into my computer room just to watch the AI traffic via FS Commander.

I did something similar. I have a no longer used version of Traffic 360, which comes with a variety of control towers which you can use to observe AI traffic. I set up just the "Large International Airport Tower" at KJFK and on and off watched the MyTraffic Pro AI traffic for about an hour. It was pretty realistic in P3d.

two AI on the same final leg of the STAR, which is my approach sector tagged on the end, the AI behind was speeding up to close the gap on the front AI rather than slowing down.

I was wondering if these aircraft have been assigned an order of landing by aicontroller? It then try's to make the aircraft behind, first to land in the order, overtake the aircraft in front. This would explain why the one behind speeds up and the one in front slows down. This seems to happen when both aircraft arrive at a fix at similar times and aicontroller then separates them for landing.

Antony Curran

Just a few shots as promised. Absolute stunning prgram and a must now every flight I fly, thanks once again for all the hard work put into making this program.

fsx%202014-09-22%2013-56-32-53.png?dl=0

Martinair Cargo 744 BCF On Airway B525 a little offset :)

fsx%202014-09-22%2014-47-02-69.png?dl=0

Rayyan Air 742 SCD juest passed BEGIM int on the way to Sharjah

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Hey can someone posts the links to the videos showing how this works, etc. Can't seem to open link in pdf to watch youtube. Thanks. I really want to learn how this works so I can sit and watch the traffic :)

Bob

Bob M

The program doesnt work for me :( . My ai traffic when in cruise flip en spin? i have the latest version

Also the monitor doesnt show all aircraft?

I did something similar. I have a no longer used version of Traffic 360, which comes with a variety of control towers which you can use to observe AI traffic. I set up just the "Large International Airport Tower" at KJFK and on and off watched the MyTraffic Pro AI traffic for about an hour. It was pretty realistic in P3d.

I would be willing to purchase a copy of Traffic 360 just to install control towers. Can you give me an idea of how one would go about doing this? Also, any potential conflicts with MyTrafficX Pro?

Thanks,

Graham

It's sold by Just Flight, but it's a lot of cash just a few towers:

http://www.justflight.com/product/traffic-360-download

Someone else might be able to point you to some freeware towers.

Since the towers are just add-on aircraft, you can install Traffic 360, then copy any folder in

<drive>:Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v2\SimObjects\Airplanes

(or the equivalent FSX app location)

that has a name like

JustFlightCtrlTowermedIntlAirport

to a safe place. Then uninstall Traffic 360 and move the folders back to their original location

I would be willing to purchase a copy of Traffic 360 just to install control towers. Can you give me an idea of how one would go about doing this? Also, any potential conflicts with MyTrafficX Pro?

Thanks,

Graham[/quoteDon't waste your money please. Its not worth the towers. Traffic 360 is inferior to mtx.

Any idea why when I run AI Controller, ground AI traffic stops working?  Ground traffic pushes back and then freezes at the gate.  Or it might taxi for a little bit and then freeze.  I'm using UT2 and have the UT compatibility setting turned on.  When I'm not using AIC, ground traffic works just fine.

If you are using SLEW to watch the AI, you are probably below 1000 ft AGL...there is a parameter in the manual to freeze AI:

AIAntiRunwayIncursion -  Default is 1000 (ft AGL). When the user's aircraft is on short
final below this altitude, the airport AI taxiing to a departing
runway within 2 nm of the user's aircraft will temporarily be
frozen (except for AI already cleared to enter the runway).
The AI is unfrozen immediately after the user's aircraft
touches down. The other anti-incursion feature pertains to
user aircraft entering the runway for takeoff. If the user's
aircraft on the ground, landing and strobe lights on, and
speed less than 10 kts, AI below this altitude on short final
will go around.

I'd set AIAntiRunwayIncursion lower in the .ini file if you want to AI spot.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png