Sign in to follow this  
cavcpt

777 Procedures Checklist

Evening, 

Can any of you fine air crewman point me to a good T777 procedures checklist? Something that will take me from cold-and-dark to shutdown and secure procedures?   Just looking for something to guide my efforts until FS2 Crew comes out. Thanks as always. 

Stephen Luebbert

Have you done the tutorial flight? Maybe that's one thing to start with.

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

The tutorial flight provided by PMDG should be your first flight,for they describe what is important etc.You could move on to watching videos on youtube:froogle has some great videos,short and easy to follow.you should try those flights as well.This also helps you to gain knowledge about the aircraft,but the flights wont be extremely long.

warm regards

I apologize. Let me clarify. I'm quite familiar with the aircraft and the tutorial is fantastic. I've flown about ten flights so far. I'm just a "procedural" type of guy and haven't been able to build my own checklist-flows, etc as I didn't for the other PMDG aircraft.

There are some great products out there for the NGX, just haven't found something similar for the T7.

FCOM Vol.1 provides all the flows under the Normal Procedures chapter, and is of course 100% real-world.

Michael Faia

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Also the QRH section NC.1 gives all the normal checklists, which you may print.

HTH,

Regards, Richard

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Also the QRH section NC.1 gives all the normal checklists, which you may print.

Can you print from your QRH? I can't print from mine.

Dugald Walker

Dugald,

Apologies, you cannot print selected pages of QRH. I was misleading people.

Cheers, Richard

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx