Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

I am a compulsive addon buyer, please recommend one of these two planes for me.

Since you have hijacked the thread, let me just add my 2 cents.It would be unfair to compare the A320 with PMDG, because the A320 was originally desinged for older sim versionsThe PSS A330 though (and probably also the A340) is level to the PMDG B737 600/700 (and probably also to the 800/900) with the PSS benefit of much better fps in 2D and VC.Wolfgang

Anyone flying in this aircraft as passenger and suddenly finding themselves elected to land the thing due to the non-availability of the flight crew will wish they HAD of taken a little more interest in the sim and 'RTFM' :-lol All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Or you could grab Bill Grabowski's superb FREEware ERJ. It could easily have been a payware plane. He supports it on the FSNordic.net site, just go there, click on Discussion, and find the forum towards the bottom. You can download the latest version for FS9 there, something like erjgrab4.zip.I originally bought the Feelthere CRJ, and was quite disappointed, to me it is really a job not quite finished, and almost entirely without docs. It is a shame, as it could have been a very nice package. When I wrote to mention this, Feelthere sent me to Wilco, and then Wilco referred me to Feelthere. The ERJ is supposed to be better, but being once burned, and as I have the Grabowski plane/panel anyway, I am not going to get it.* Orest-~~~~~~~~~Orest Skrypuchvirtual.united.comUAL1445 Staff ORDFO

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

Dan,Actually just to clear it up, there was no racism in the post, it's just a little social commentary. As we all know that the US and Russia has been in direct competition with each other for years and years to "build the better plane" and so on, some of those years weren't so friendly and some were, and ultimately helped to build a better world. (Space exploration, intl. space station etc, etc.) That is all. :) Thanks,Jeff USAF

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest Crash and Burn

Hi Jeff I just got Wilco 3 days ago and it is good. You need fast machine with it. But if you use the CRJ with the wing view 2D it will work with a 1.8 ghz and pretty good vid card. But that is minimum. Anyway all things work good on it. Just no manual and the cd info not much good. They charge 39 dollars and have no good manual at all. But the plane is good flys great. But a lot of stuff you have to figure out yourself. If you know planes it won't be bad at all. The sounds are good just has a loud APU. Its like your sitting on top of it.I wonder if they tested it before they released it. Because never heard of a APU under the front seat LOL. But that is the only problem with it that i know of so far. And when you shut it down still have jet noise so who knows. And the paint jobs are good also. But not all switches work on the dash. But sure is fun to fly and land. Real good dynamics so have a go. Hope i helped How

Guest davidvoogd

I have the CRJ, not the ERJ, but I'd probably recommend the ERJ, it is getting the better reviews, a buddy of mine who has both also recommends it.LOL I love the title by the way - I'm also a obsessive compulsive payware purchaser, I could have paid to finish my private license by now lol!

>???You heard him. He said "Я люблю очень России!" *grin*