Sign in to follow this  
Guest deKoven

Favourite flight/Aircraft and Scenery

Guest trekfan

Hi Guys just wondering what your favourite flight is, what type of aircraft and what scenery you use with it.For me it has been LLET-LLBG (Eilat to Ben gurion, Israel) flying the pmdg 737 in EL AL colours.The scenery is freeware but of excellent quality, i especially like the flight as Eilat has some great mountain ranges to your right as you take off, right next to the red sea, you get to fly over the dead sea, its a short flight so great for just a quick hop!Brad.

Guest panda234

Don't know about "favourite," but the one I fly most often is KSEA-CYVR. It's great for checking out new planes. Take off on 34R, fly over downtown Seattle, ocean on the left mountains on the right, and then you basically maintain that heading until FL24 and then start the descent into Vancouver ready for a bank to the left and runway 26L. It's under a half hour but an interesting flight and perfect for checking out an airplane. billg

Guest ssurjap

I really don't have a favourite flight or a favourite scenery, but the POSKY 757 is one of my favourite planes to fly.

Guest Keyser Soze

Denver <- -> Salt Lake City in Flight1 ATR72-500 but my favorite aircraft at this moment is PSS Concorde 2004, so I'm stuck above oceans right now and it's a fun :-jumpy

not really favourite flights,but i do have a couple of favourite destinations:LPMA KLGA and VHHH(The old Kai Tak that is,not the new one)also LOWI i like,and flying in Alaska or Japan is nice too.favourite aircraft are the DC8-63F by HJG and their panel,as well as the SGA DC9 with Stellan Hilmerby's panel.and ofcourse the Vistaliners 727 with the Probst panel.all equipped with this ;)for Alaska and Japan i favor the Dash 7 by M. Shupe and team,as well as the NAMC YS11 by Allied FS Group.most of my sim time goes to the DC8 though.i just love flying pencils :)tataJP.

Guest Rockcliffe

Favourite scenery: Holger Sandman's mesh for British Columbia.Favourite aircraft: This changes daily, but my standbys are the DF Piper Archer and the PMDG Beech 1900 for payware and Milton Shupe's Aerocommander and Greg Pepper's Convair 580 for freeware.

Guest deKoven

>Don't know about "favourite," but the one I fly most often is>KSEA-CYVR. It's great for checking out new planes. Take off on>34R, fly over downtown Seattle, ocean on the left mountains on>the right, and then you basically maintain that heading until>FL24 and then start the descent into Vancouver ready for a>bank to the left and runway 26L. It's under a half hour but an>interesting flight and perfect for checking out an airplane. >>billg>Second the motion! Since I live just an hour north of Seattle in Everett I fly most often outtta there, going north. Destination is usually Comox if I'm evaluating a new plane. It's a longish flight which will give me all the time I want to test out the model. Other than that I usually fly from BFU North which is fairly close to Ketchikan, AK. :D