Check out FroogleSim YouTube

Interview there

Excellent interview by Froogle and Iris Dynamics. This yoke is an awesome product!

So I can not make anyone do reviews so I am sorry that more are not popping up. But for everyone waiting for someone to review the yoke before purchasing i hope that the Froogle video is enough. Lets take the review thing off the excuses list and ask me anything not mentioned in the video.

Hey Everyone,

Sorry about being absent for so long for some reason I am not getting emails when people write which was giving me the link and well long story short I have been busy.

To answer a few things.

We are shipping and in full production!

I can tell you we are trying to get all the pre sold units out before Christmas.

We are going to a I/ITSEC in Orlando Flordia where we will be demonstrating our units and you are all welcome to come and check it out. more info here http://www.iitsec.org/Pages/default.aspx

The units do stall buffering and everything that a lot of people were asking about. however it depends what you are running for software. The best experiance I have had so far is prepa3d with FSforce. But thats just my oppinion.

So Far we have sent out 14 units

4 went to I/ITSEC as Demo Units

1 went to NASA-AFRC

1 went to another company that wants to have our technology put into their units but I can not tell you who yet.. sorry - early demo model

1 went to Jason in California USA  - early demo model

1 went to Rogerio in Brazil

1 went to Tristan in France

1 went to benoit in  Quebec Canada

1 went to Reece in indiana USA

1 went to terry California USA

1 went to matt arizona USA

1 went to lynn in tennessee USA

So if anyone knows them give them a call and set up a party...

this weeks shipping is over and we have already started on next weeks units. so keep watching your emails for those who have purchased and for everyone else start looking for reviews from those people and keep watching for updates on our web site and social media pages.

or of course you can ask on here or email us anytime info@irisdynamics.com

Hi Chad, how many units are out in the meanwhile?

They posted an update on 12/22/2014. Based on their website they are having some production issues, and will not be shipping anymore product or taking any new orders until the new year. Hopefully they can resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Source:

http://irisdynamics.com/update12222014/

Thanks Hadoken, I had not seen that despite being a subscriber to their blog and twitter follower...

Doesn't fill me with confidence so will wait to see what Chad says in reply to my email to him earlier. Really don't want a duff looking handle considering the price being paid...if a PFC handle is $495 extra I'm tempted to get a refund and swap and just get a full PFC system!

Any progress over at Iris now..?

A little progress yes, new "improved" yokes are slowly starting to make their way into the hands of customers.

But the latest upset is that customers who only placed their orders recently (at the much higher price) are receiving their units before those who purchased a kickstarter or pre-order. I'm assuming this is due to customers getting anxious over the problems and starting to ask for refunds.

I ordered at the pre-order stage ($800 Canadian + shipping) in July last year; a recent email from Iris said I would have my yoke sometime this month.....but I'm not holding my breath!!

And there is very little in the way of pro-active communication from Iris - hopefully they are just too busy building yokes!!

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Thanks Gordon, I just read the info from December, let's hope it's just teething problems, all startups suffer those :)

I'm really looking forward to some customer reviews, my guess is that if and when the positive reviews arrive, they will have plenty orders to fill.

The price is high, but to me it is worth it, if it works like advertized :)

Cheers,

23.png

There is a user review posted on the Iris website, regarding using the yoke with FSForce inside FSX. In short, the stick shaker actually works. That's enough for me to stay invested. I was, like many others, more than a little concerned about the quality/durability of the yoke, after the early reports of poor quality, and shipping damage issues. Upon hearing these reports, I had considered asking to be bumped to the back of the line, in the hope that the bugs could be worked out before my yoke got shipped. The fact that the newer orders are being shipped before the KS orders, tells me that Iris have indeed sorted out their production issues. Fingers crossed, that we all get what we hope will be a game changer in flight simming hardware.

Jazz

..price tag $2,000, ouch .... 

..price tag $2,000, ouch .... 

Just received my shipping confirmation from Iris - should have my yoke Thursday 5th (UK)

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display