Sign in to follow this  
Guest cmbtrans

SST2012, the Double Decker Supersonic Jet (I may want t...

Guest cmbtrans

What an amazing aircraft it is~http://www2.hkedcity.net/citizen_files/aa/...8/SSTDD2012.PNGI wonder which panel this belongs to, it looks like the panel of the Boeing Jets (Perhaps 747 or 777).http://www2.hkedcity.net/citizen_files/aa/...968/SSTDash.PNGThanks for Shigeru Tanaka's sharing, but unfortunately he doesn'tallow repainting which means there is no way that a Virtual Airlinecan get it. By the way, I may want to develop a supersonic jet likethis one as well (I may modify Jon Murchison's AIS Concorde into aDouble Decker SST like this one) Any suggestions and ideas may beposted here, thanks for reading!ps. I may introduce SST services in my proposed VA. :(

That's because this thread is from 2005 so that website page has probably been dead for a long time already. 

Recently there have been so many cases of new users rising ancient threads... Could it have something to do with the new registration requirement, maybe people find old threads using Google and then find they need to register to open them?

Amazing!! First a new member brings up a 2009 post, not another new member brings up a 2005 post.  Seriously, whats going on?  Is this because members need to register before they can view the forums?

Tom, how about doing what airliners.net do which is automatically archive posts older than a few months or a year?

Is there a simple way to auto lock threads older than a specific date?

Is there a simple way to auto lock threads older than a specific date?

If memory serves, Avsim used to do exactly this with a "This is an aged topic" message and disabled posting.  I believe this was turned off at user request.

Scott