Sign in to follow this  
Falconfly

Virtual Cdu

Guys

Does anyone have  a slight delay when pressing buttons and the fmc responding. I think it's prob due to my cheap tablet. Its only a matter of a spilt second but it is noticeable especially if the fmc hasn't been used for a few minutes.

Darren

Depends on what you mean by "split second". Mine is not instantaneous, but has never been, but there is a very small almost unnoticeable dely.  This is with latest VA interface but was also there in earlier ver. BTW I Uses a Nexus 7 tablet.

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Guys

Does anyone have  a slight delay when pressing buttons and the fmc responding. I think it's prob due to my cheap tablet. Its only a matter of a spilt second but it is noticeable especially if the fmc hasn't been used for a few minutes.

Darren

Could it be due to the quality of your tablet's WIFI reception ?

Cheers Steve,

When I'm typing into the FMC it's pretty much instantaneous. Its when I haven't used it for a while. When I then press a key there is a slight delay. Maybe more than a split second. You know I don't recall it being as bad with the previous version of the software. Unfortunately I don't have the older version to test it with and I'm not sure it works with sp1c anyway.

Nicolas,

That's what I'm thinking. Its a cheap ebay £60 tablet so I don't expect great performance.

Its not a big issue just wondered if anyone else noticed it.

Darren

Does anyone get the CDU 777 working with the new P3D T7?

I always get a message that I must enable SDK Broadcast. But it's already enabled?!

Does anyone get the CDU 777 working with the new P3D T7?

I always get a message that I must enable SDK Broadcast. But it's already enabled?!

Hi Daniel, I'm getting the same message. Have ebabled the SDK output in the .ini file, but no luck.

Anyone else got this working?

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Folks

I have just checked the Virtual Avionics web site and it states that the PMDG 777 P3D is supported.

I have downloaded a new server file but it wants me to close the sim to install.  Currently half way between LAX and LHR sol I will install later tonight.

So things are looking good.  Bryan thinks that FS2Crew will release their update today as well.

Davy C

Yep

Just landed and works a treat in P3D

A very happy

Davy C

Thx for the info....

regards

Anyone having trouble with FSX-SE? doesn't work here but Im not sure if they made it compatible yet

ZORAN

Anyone having trouble with FSX-SE? doesn't work here but Im not sure if they made it compatible yet

Works fine. You will need the latest version of the VA interface.

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.