Sign in to follow this  
CODY614

Pa34 Seneca V Gripes

After last few releases, I completely lost any respect to Carenado. Flight models are practically copy-paste, system modeling is horrible, FPS is worse than NGX. They even don't produce new soundsets, I mean really? Every their new plane is not worth over 15 euros, just for eye cany, and even that is under a question mark.

I don't think they ever used a sound package recorded from the real aircraft except for some very few cases. But I agree that the overall quality is dropping with each release, and unfortunately I'm not hearing good things about Alabeo's latest offerings either.

Alabeo has exactly the same philosophy, sadly. Time span between products tells the whole story really.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Here's another grip/issue.  I haven't noticed a gear warning horn when the throttles are pulled all the way back and the gear is up.

Until folks stop buying their planes, I'm afraid the quality will not improve.....Don't we go through this ever time there is a new release :unsure:

I stopped buying their planes sometime ago because they market to more of the "gamer", unlike A2A, RealAir, Flight1 etc., but evidently it works for them.

Cheers

I will not be getting the Hawker 850 or any other Carenado plane when the A2A Comanche comes out that is the only plane you will find me in but this Piper Seneca is a great aircraft the fuel issue still says 120 gallons

dll's being added to FSX without my permission,

You dont have any PMDG products? Doesnt RealtyXP add dll's to FSX without asking? Umm

You dont have any PMDG products? Doesnt RealtyXP add dll's to FSX without asking? Umm

I do no think so...

My dll.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252" ?>

<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">

<Descr>Launch</Descr>

<Filename>dll.xml</Filename>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>FSUIPC 4</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Path>Modules\FSUIPC4.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

</SimBase.Document>

Bert

Minor visual problem from first post also the back door latch is not latched or is it my old eyes........

Minor visual problem from first post also the back door latch is not latched or is it my old eyes........

Looked at this last night...Your right! It appears to be backwards, both inside and out side.

Make sure to report bugs to Carenado Support..

I have not seen them react to problems posted in this forum.. ^_^

Bert

I've noticed a fuel tank issue as well. I started a new thread on it

As Bert said, Carenado don't read the forums, so your best bet is to contact support for the issue.

I also found some gripes with the TIT lean max is wrong it should be 1650 not 1450 the oxygen is wrong in is on out is off it should be the other way around

Awash...It is a simple fix. But Carenado does not allow redistribution of certain files....and this one is one of them.

Most pic's I found of the didn't have the placard, but to change it is just as easy making it go away.

fsscr257_zpsc7fda11b.jpg