Sign in to follow this  
snapitbik

Please Help Me Removing Completly Orbx Scenery

Dear Friends./ Admin 

Before starting, i like to you know that i had following Orbx Add on Install on my FSX 

FTX AU (Australia)

FTX EU (England) 

FTX NA (North America) 

FTX OLC (Open LC Europe) Full 

FTX PI  (Papa New Guinea) AYPY 

FTX Global

FTX Global Vector ( Global Vector ) 

Now i want these this  to be  clean uninstall because its really making confused and some sim objects of the scenery is floating,  terrain is being cut filled with water,   the addon airports are not supported even disabling at ftx vector configuration,   i know  just  deleting the ORBX directory wont help removing completely clean from registry before re-installing again.

I want to re-install this product again, so in order to re install dear friends can i know what should be install first in order for ORBX  Product, as i have listed my product on above. Your prompt reply would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Snapbikash 

Best bet is to check the ftx forum there is  a sticky on how to remove  the products

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thank you very much for prompt reply. Can i have the link please, 

Thank you 

Google Orbx forums

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Can i have the link please,

In case you haven't found it already:

ORBX Forums: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/

FAQ, where the stickies Peter was referring to are located: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/25-faq-answers-to-frequently-asked-questions-here/

Uninstall guide: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/30378-uninstalling-all-orbx-products-a-quick-guide/, and there's more info on how to remove specific regions in the FAQ as well.