Sign in to follow this  
ikarus2553

Gps/nav/ap - Switch For Feelthere Emb135

Hi,

I have many payware aircrafts in my hangar which do not have this kind of switch. Most of the default FSX have it, Some payware too like Just Flight's Freemium B-757 and Quality Wing's BAe-146 as far as  I found out. In my opinion this kind of switch gives the VFR simmer the opportunity to decently test an airplane without going through big manuals first and gives him also the chance to set own waypoints tor a flightplan which would be useful for flights, for example  over photoreal sceneries like the Swiss  and French Alps, the Himalaya, or over the Rockies and so on. Actually I wonder why most of the developper do not offer this kind of switch. I can imagine that this would be beneficial for their business.

Anyone an idea, how I could insert this switch for my first plane I want to change, the EMB 135 of feelthere? How to insert the GPS I know but not the combination GPS/NAV in connection with the AUTOPILOT

All hints and tips are appreciated very much

With best regards

Alfred

from the Swiss alps....

It would have to be designed into the product to accomodate the default GPS.   Its not something that could be added after the fact with most of the payware products with very custom autopilots.  So this would likely not be possible with the feelthere EMB product.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg