Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

A Trip Back To 2012, What's To Come! 4 Videos

Very interesting to watch.

What will be your favourite quotes?

http://youtu.be/mZi4i-LI8bo

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I remember watching these when they were posted.  It's amazing how PMDG not only delivered on every single promise they made, and even more (WX radar).  So glad to fly it now.

sig01.png

It's amazing how PMDG not only delivered on every single promise they made

Did you listen to them or just watch them?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Are you talking about the second announced twin jet or are you  refering to the slightly altered release schedule ?!  :P

Hi all,

Interesting to see those videos again and how fast 2 years have passed, it would be nice if PMDG made a 2014 video like that.

On the 2nd twin mentioned, I think he just made a little mistake on the twin quote and he meant the 747 v2 as it was in the 3rd video straight after the quote.

Perhaps someone from PMDG can clarify that but I am sure that is what was meant, but no doubt after the 747 v2 another twin quite possibly be on the way, only time will tell as to what it will be.

Peter Graves

Kalgoorlie, WA

On the 2nd twin mentioned, I think he just made a little mistake on the twin quote and he meant the 747 v2 as it was in the 3rd video straight after the quote.

Yes indeed I think you're right, however the cut in-between the two parts was also a bit odd.

A clarification from PMDG would really be appreciated......no hurry though.

another twin

Boeing 787 - 8/9  :ph34r:

Boeing 787 - 8/9  :ph34r:

doubt it.....I don't think they could get the performance data and all that stuff since it's a pretty new aircraft.

I would love to be proven wrong though  B)

I meant regarding the 777 - minus the schedule.  Although, I have no doubts about how good the 747v2 will be.

sig01.png

They've picked up the work level d were doing on the 757 and finished it for them?

A PMDG-level Boeing 757 series would be amazing! :D

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

PMDG did say a while back that the 757/767 is not on their current agenda I think.

It would be nice to see a fully professional 757 but I don't think it is going to happen this way

Peter Graves

Kalgoorlie, WA

I think quite literally any aircraft could be next but it will not be for a long time. I'm sure the NGX SP2, 747V2 and finishing off the T7 series with the 772 will keep them busy for the coming year and beyond. With the current sway to Boeing and some cockpit commonality to the T7 the 764 could be possible but there are very few operators to make it worthwhile I guess.

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

With the current sway to Boeing and some cockpit commonality to the T7 the 764 could be possible but there are very few operators to make it worthwhile I guess.

While I have little idea what would be involved simulation wise to do this, the real 764 has a lot more in common with other 767s systems-wise than it does the 777. Perhaps in the FS world the avionics are the more important part, but I'd imagine it would still involve quite some work to model it accurately such that I doubt we would see it unless PMDG were working on other 767 variants (which they appear to not be doing), and even then possibly not given that only two airline operators fly the plane.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the 764. I just don't see it happening.