Sign in to follow this  
JET 1

New Captain Sim 767 overhead screenshots...

Guest MarkM

Here: www.captainsim.com/767/. Awesome!!!

Guest Agamemnon

HiYeah nice eyecandy,I`ll pass.Troy

the feature list emphasis seems to be on the -400, very nice looking shots though, it'll be interesting to see when finished.regards,Mark3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest danowat

"it'll be interesting to see when finished"Certainly would'nt hold your breath ;)Dan.

Guest Michael_CFII_SEL

Hi Guys,I'll pass until they get their support forums back online. Seems they don't care about their past customers, their forums have been offline for so long now, its a joke.No Thanks Captain Sim!!!Mike

Guest MarkM

Mike,When I need support from Captain Sim, I use support@captainsim.com and have no probs.

I'll have you know :) we Uranusians :-ufo2 have been known to hold our breath for years at a stretchregards,Mark3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest cw1011

I have their three-holer and never fly it. Waste of money. The flight model doesn't do it for me. The plane is very hard to hand fly - not like the DF727 or the 777 sim in Denver. It doesn't want to go where you point it. It way over-corrects for intertia making it almost impossible to line up. The 707 flight model felt very much the same way when I tried the landing challenge at the Denver AVSIM conference. Plane is all over the map - never really going where you want it. I'll stick to the DF and PMDG products for my heavies.

They need a patch for the 707 before I will ever consider another captainsim aircraft.RH

>They need a patch for the 707 before I will ever consider>another captainsim aircraft.>>RH #### is gonna freeze over before they fix the 707. Hopefully, simmers will be smart enough to not buy anything anymore from this outfit.ricardo

Guest Daniel Pimentel

You have to recognize they're great at photorealistic panels, then again, photorealistic panels aren't exactly challenging to do if you have the right materials. Let's see how this goes... The graphical aspect looks incredible, but if it's not on par with LDS (at the very least) it's not worth one penny (that is, assuming it even gets released).Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

I think visually the CaptainSim model might look better than LDS's offering... Visuals are not what makes us happy in the long run unless you like sitting on the flight line taking screenshots. The FDE seems to always be a problem with CS. I don't care how a plane looks (well yes I do), if it flies like an F14 or a Lancair and it's supposed to be a 767, we have a problem. The CS727 was awesome to look at, the VC was incredible but the FDE was far from realistic (as was the autopilot). CS will do a great job visually but the FDE, Sounds and many other realistic features are another story. Furthermore CaptianSim won't fix issues customers report. If this bird has an unrealistic FDE you can rest assured that's how it will stay for the most part.One main thing that bothers me is CaptainSim's choice in doing a 767 now. Why not do the 757 series and side track going head to head with a fellow developer? I hate to see this kind of crap. Everyone should know LDS is the kings of this arena for the simple fact there one of two teams that started this whole realistic movement in FS design in the first place (DreamFleet being the other one). LDS is the old Wilco team that brought us the original PIC767. Why go up against a team like that??? Like I said we need 757s, 777s, DC10s, A320s, etc... It

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest J_Niny

Hi Dillon,great post, sir.Jorge Niny