Sign in to follow this  
jjeffreys

Pilots Needed for stress testing FSInn.

Prior to the upcoming release of FSInn, a stress test would like to be held. We would like to invite all available pilots to join us on the FSFDT Test server for a test to help evaluate FSInn with an extreme amount of traffic.There will be two separate tests on Wednesday March 23, 2005:The first test will be held for European Timezones at 2130Z at LFPGThe second will be held for North/South American Timezones at 0100Z at KDFW.This will be your chance to test fly the great software that will soon be approved for VATSIM use. The following links will take you to the FSInn Pilot Client, Flash Tutorial, and FSInn Manual. FSInn Release Candidate 2 http://www.mcdu.com/redirect.php?id=12FSInn Flash Tutorial http://www.mcdu.com/media/swf/Tuto1ENv4.htmFSInn Documentation http://www.mcdu.com/redirect.php?id=20We hope that you will join us in testing this new pilot client and making it the best that it can possibly be.Note: FSInn uses all available aircraft on your system for displaying traffic. Please make sure that you have sufficient AI aircraft available to alleviate the possibility of frame rate impact due to high resolution models. Here are a few links to some great AI and of course don

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Bringing this back to the front page.

________________________________________________________________________________

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

We've been regularly flying FSInn for some time now with between 15-18 pilots on most sessions, as I think you know, Jeremy, although we're running it on our own server now rather than the FSInn server. Workin' well .... anyway, I'll see whether any of our blokes are able and willing to join your forthcoming test flying.Mark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP FleetDC-3 Airwayswww.dc3airways.comhttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

I appriciate it Mark, I am looking at this as both a test of FSInn muscle and also a way to get some people out and learn the new program in a stress free environment. So the more people that will be available such as you and your group that have experience will be great. Thanks again.

While testing FSInn you can use Teamspeak for voice comunication by following these simple conection details:

Software TeamSpeak client 2 RC2 Server Address : www.mcdu.com Password : fsfdtfsinn Select anonymous connection and use the password. Talk to you soon !
Tommorow night we will be on this server for voice coordination. Thanks guys.