Sign in to follow this  
757FO

Fslabs New Previews.

Check out their FB page, they also mentioned further announcement later on.. I am definitely looking forward to fly this bird.

John.

Everything about FSL A320 is not classified anymore as news. From now on it's "olds". :ph34r:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Check the new pics out here :-

https://www.facebook.com/flightsimlabs

...and they're promising "very exciting news" very very soon.

Can't wait for this one.

News about news.... Can't stand when companies do that.... Either share it or not.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

It looks like after 4 years this project lost it's momentum and publicity, but still wishing well for developer.

Artur 

I find it amusing people are quick to jump on the developer due to the time it's taking.. complex simulations don't happen overnight. And it's quite possible this is being worked on in addition to things going on in their real lives.. Like working in order to support their families. Cut them some slack. Clearly it's progressing..

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

The people complaining and moaning about the lead time it's taken, etc, will be noticeable by their silence, when the A320 is released, and is stunning.   :wink:    

...all the complainants will become the greatest "I told you it would be worth waiting for" proponents.

It seems to me, FSL are "doing it properly", eg, thoroughly.  Unlike these developers that start selling half-completed products.

I don't imagine their Beta Test period will be the fastest ever .... but so be it.  I have confidence it will be done properly, and the quality of the release will justify the development time.

Amen to that Craig.  -_-

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO