Sign in to follow this  
marius scheepers

Did I Miss It?

Sorry all,

I have been slightly out of the loop these last few days i can see Robert mentioned last week friday or something like that but cant see any further menttioning of the SP1b, did I miss it?

Thanks!

No, they speak in PMDG time. Meaning that the release is always late. Just have to wait.

Hi Marius, You have not missed a thing. The lads are still testing, and I guess there is nothing to report yet

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

No, they speak in PMDG time. Meaning that the release is always late. Just have to wait.

PMDG Time is still better than Valve Time or FSLabs time.

Trust me....when the update is available, you'll know. There'll be a new topic (most likely started by RSR), and 150+ replies within the first 60 minutes of that new topic post.

Rob did say the release depends on how the beta testers get on with it so we can assume it needs more work, it's not late.

Always remember that if the team finds something that needs to be fixed, they're going to go back and fix it.  They aren't in the practice of releasing things just to meet notional deadlines.

So, if that's "PMDG time," and somehow worthy of criticism, then I guess they're "guilty," but we already saw the reaction people had when they released the SP and people had issues (despite the Beta team thoroughly hammering out what we could find).

Darned if you do; darned if you don't.  I'd rather stop the SPs at 1b, instead of 4q because people are too impatient, though.

Kyle Rodgers