Sign in to follow this  
Mats_J

Ariane's "HI-DEF" planes...

>It wouldn't surprise me if PT tried to patent photorealism.shouldn't that be:It wouldn't surprise(p)®©tm me if PT(p)®©tm tried to patent(p)®©tm photorealism(p)®©tm. :-lol

Does anyone remember "a certain person" trying to patent the term "Flight Simulation" .... :-xxrotflmao

Guest IanP

I'm double positive I'll never buy anything from Ariane... Does that count? :-)

Negative, negative, Sir!LMAO,

You know I am getting sick and tired of people with PMDG banners in their sigs slagging off other products without even trying them.I have the PMDG 737 series. Great aeroplane but it doesnt give me the right to make litigious remarks about another company's product on a public forum.I hope the moderators will take note and stop these unqualified remarks by people before someone gets sued.Adam(PS I have no affliation with any flight sim products - I may buy them but it doesnt mean I lick their a**!)

>You know I am getting sick and tired of people with PMDG>banners in their sigs slagging off other products without even>trying them.>>I have the PMDG 737 series. Great aeroplane but it doesnt give>me the right to make litigious remarks about another company's>product on a public forum.>>I hope the moderators will take note and stop these>unqualified remarks by people before someone gets sued.>>Adam>>(PS I have no affliation with any flight sim products - I may>buy them but it doesnt mean I lick their a**!)>Amen!Adam, I fully second your opinion on this rediculous, childish, never ending Ariane bashing!Wolfgag

Guest Dasher7

The hounds never tire till the meat of the victim becomes their own.PMDG, I want to know how these guys become such tiredless crusaders. Every businessman should be envious. Love,Dasher7

Adam,>You know I am getting sick and tired of people with PMDG>banners in their sigs slagging off other products without even>trying them.That's funny, I only saw 2 people with PMDG banners commenting! One, who who started this thread, just expressed his opinion and another never even making a reference to Ariane.Seems to me that you are just objecting for the sake of it! Maybe you should re-examine your own prejudices?

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

Bit weird isn't it how it's always the same few persons defending Ariane who don't ever seem to post anywhere else...

Guest Toni Rauch

>Bit weird isn't it how it's always the same few persons>defending Ariane who don't ever seem to post anywhere else........ Maybe they're PT and his numerous 'trademarks' !Toni.

Tishma and the TrademarksSounds like a group from the sixties!(I'd better remove my sig here or I'll upset someone! ;-))Cheers and happy Easter,Mats

Jeroen,Neither Adam nor Dahser7 nor myself have defended Ariane.Our statements were against this boring ongoing Ariane bashing!And BTW so far Adam has made 396, Dasher 22 and myself 735 posts in these forums. So you can't say, that we only post in Ariane threds. This is the most rediculous thing I have ever read! Wolfgang

My only contribution for this thread is that I can vouch for Wolfgang, who has been a forum and hobby contributor in many different (and positive) ways.-John

Guest Edam

Ariane bashing has always existed here and always will. It's really old and tiresome. THAT brings out the same cast of characters though, not the opposite. Right Rauch?