Sign in to follow this  
Mats_J

Ariane's "HI-DEF" planes...

Funny, somehow every time somebody boils up a pot of PT soup using a bone from that old horse skeleton it tastes just as bad as when PT first went lame by tripping himself up on that can of AA livery and just HAD to get 'put down'. (edited for political correctness :))Guess some of us just can't forget...I honestly wish the good ones at Ariane all the best.regards,Mark3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest Toni Rauch

>Ariane bashing has always existed here and always will. It's>really old and tiresome. THAT brings out the same cast of>characters though, not the opposite. Right Rauch?Hey "Edam"I didn't start this thread, nor have I bashed Ariane in it. That boring 'Trademark' nonsense and Tishma, maybe....If people are willing to buy the same product over and over and over again, it's their business.Toni.