Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Aircraft Suggestions

Hello Bert,Many thanks taking the time for such a detailed reply. It helps even in what you don't say, just giving me more of feeling about even how to go about making selections. (I 'think' too much sometimes!)My FS email folder is crammed with info, notes to myself about planes, scenery, etc stuff that looks good, web sites, forums...... no where to stop ... :>) I do have a 3.4 or 3.8 gig P4, 2 mg of memory, nVidia 6800GTO card, etc so that's pretty dependable.I've looked again at the Meridian, and agree with you..it looks really fantastic. I also looked again at the C441 and now I remember being interested in the Bonanza from a few weeks back. Trouble is I want everything :7 PMDG also recommends starting the Avanti in 2d.. Actually that's the only way I load any aircraft as I don't even know how to load one in any other view.. Don't tell me! But I'll certainly take your advice and never change planes in any other than 2D view.So you have pointed me in a good direction and open my eyes.Thank you again,Bill

You are most welcome! BTW, Flight1 also offers an in-cockpit movie on DVD that shows you an entire real world Meridian flight (From Boeing Field to Bellingham) with a flight instructor in the cockpit who talks you through every step. The impressive thing is that you can go straight to the FS2004 Meridian and fly the identical flight, using the same steps to program the flight, power up, take off etc right through to the landing and power down. Quite amazing!

Bert

Ah ha!! A flight instructor.. Just exactly what I need...I just spent 2-3 hours cruising around sim sites!Really addicting..bill