Sign in to follow this  
Guest frankcubillos

FSAI separation: several go-around: what to do?

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi friends,i still get several go-around using default program settings :-)I noticed this FS9 behaviour at my home apt LIML and at EBBR both with AI traffic set at 70%.Any help?Thanks in advanceLuigi ;-)

Here are the settings I've sort of settled on through testing (from top to bottom): 8/15/10/30/7/50. They reduce but do not eliminate the go-arounds. If your first priority is to reduce go-arounds, then I would reduce the refresh rate and/or increase the heading difference but doing so has side effects. I also have "airborne" clicked and always enter the filter for the airport.

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

thanks a lot Clipper,will try your settings next flight.....then I would reduce the refresh rate...do you mean i have to lower the number from 10 to 9 and so?Frank,i have already posted in FSAIS forum, but nobody helped.cheersLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you Andrew,will give that prog a go...........Can youplease tell me if it ca be run via WideFS?cheersLuigi ;-)

Guest Charlie Hall

Have you set up both programs to run at the same time? If so does it work better than using one program alone? Or is it best to use one or the other?

Guest frankcubillos

Might want to give Armando some time to go over the posts. I belive he has a real world job, so be a little patient and give him some time to catch up :-)

Luigi,I'm running AiSmooth Beta 0.91 (available yesterday) with WideFS without problem. It's an excellent program. No GAs at EGLL yet and that's with Ultimate Traffic at 100%.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Does AISmooth run via WideFS?thank you all for suggestionsLuigi ;-)

Guest frankcubillos

From what has been seen by the testers, yes it does. :-)

I've had beta .91 running now for 29 hours on a LAN'd puter over WideFS. It is nicely handling up to 105 a/c at a time around KORD with no issues at all... ;)Sweet!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator