Sign in to follow this  
Yosm

Possible more cabin light settings?

Would it be possible to have more cabin lights settings and configurations?

Nowadays most airlines operating our birds use full mood lighting throughout the plane, yet only first and business have on our T7s.

And maybe it would be nice to have the option of mood lighting but also full bright yellow, for on the ground for example.

Would this even be possible to build or is it a little far fetched at the moment?

Any ideas from you guys?

Would this even be possible to build or is it a little far fetched at the moment?

Any ideas from you guys?

My opinion?  It's a little bit of overkill, honestly.  It's a cool thought, but the plane is mainly there to simulate flying it, not simulate the passenger/spotter experience.

Kyle Rodgers

My opinion?  It's a little bit of overkill, honestly.  It's a cool thought, but the plane is mainly there to simulate flying it, not simulate the passenger/spotter experience.

I argee with you on the simulation part.

But the plane also simulates a few of the by you mentioned experiences, like; opening of FWD access and E/E access. 

I love the deatils of the plane and the possibilities that are there, but some options that are already in place now are in my opinion more overkill.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your opinion with us!

Then why is there a cabin. Maybe if we lose the cabin we gain something?

I'm not sure why you would want more light controls. Cabin lighting is controlled by the in-flight cabin crew, not from the flight deck.

How about inflight entertainment? i can give it the folder where my movies are kept and enjoy the movies while in cruise..and the reason is since seats are modelled sl inflight entertainment should also be there..just kiddin..