Sign in to follow this  
Guest ponyboy

FREEflow Ultimate Florida

If you remember Bob Brown and I made Florida Landclass for FS2002 and later updated it for FS9. In fact Landclass Florida was one of the First scenerys for FS9. A few weeks ago Scott Gridly anounced that he was going to release the FREEflow Keys. Bob and I saw this and contacted Scott and it's now FREEflow Ultimate Florida. We have incorporated the Florida Landclass to Scotts shore lines and this is the result. Dexter is on the team as a tester and as our PR and movie maker. This is a preview of the scenery. http://www.dartmouth.edu/~gridlock/free_flow_florida.wmvJoe W.

Guest frankcubillos

Remember it well, tis great to hear from you Joe! LTNS amigo!Thanks for the great news, look forward to the new release.Best regards,Frank

Thanks Frank.... Long time no see!Joe W

Guest frankcubillos

Ya need to come by the ole Flight Sim Vets Club and say howdy Joe!All us old time Vets are still there, I'm sure everyone would be delighted to hear from you.Best,Frank

Really excellent work all around. This real treat demonstrates what talent and hard work can achieve. (Is that a Dartmouth tuition paying for the great film-making skills?)Best to you all,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Hardly.... Dexter made the movie. Dexter is a retired goverment employee and lives near Washington, DC.

Guest abent

That is indeed a very nice project. Don't do much flying in Florida, but that may change. Very very nice. Congratulations guys!!!Adam

Guest macman4

Looks great, movie preview....nice!. Great shot of the Keys, flew right over my brothers house in Marathon.

Hi Joe,I've been using your LC files since the day they were issued and have appreciated them tremendously! Am looking forward to your new collaboration with great glee! Its great to look at a preview and recognize so many VFR objects.If I can be of any help with beta test just say so.Jack Deckerjdecker14spam@cfl.rr.com

Guest ponyboy

Good teamwork guys....

Well, since no one has asked yet: When will this be available (I grew up in West Palm Beach)?:-sun1 Randall

Guest Stryker

Looks awesome...very close to real life (for MSFS). Can't wait to get it.

Guest dswo

Nice video! The swans at the beginning are my favorite part. Where did you get them? I googled "hamaguchi swans" but came up empty.

Guest SteveJ

Joe -I'm currently using FSGenesis 38m mesh and FSGenesis landclass. Would your Freeflow Florida work together with this?SteveJ.