Sign in to follow this  
Guest ponyboy

FREEflow Ultimate Florida

Very interesting. That must have been an experience being at sea! Thanks for your work and the whole team! What a great add-on!

Hey Bob I posted this in your forum but thought I'd get a quicker reponse here maybe. Downloaded the AI ships, and ran ACA 2005, a traffic manager sorter, etc. and it says missing aircraft, aircraft in plans not in flight sim: AI Cruise Ship Island PrincessCan't seem to find this ship in the download file! Thanks for any help and once again, BEAUTIFUL scenery!!

Guest BlazeFytr

>Thanks everyone. The scenery is free but the pay back we get>is hearing that you guys all like it. That is worth a million>bucks to us.Well....here's another million for ya! Don't spend it all in one place! Fantastic work! Beautiful scenery! Made me ditch my long hauler 767 and hop in my Beech A36 and blow a coupla virtual tanks of fuel just enjoying the VFR touring of Florida!Thanks for your hard work and contribution to our great hobby!!!

Guest rbrown3rd

>>Thanks everyone. The scenery is free but the pay back we>get>>is hearing that you guys all like it. That is worth a>million>>bucks to us.>>Well....here's another million for ya! Don't spend it all in>one place! Fantastic work! Beautiful scenery! Made me ditch my>long hauler 767 and hop in my Beech A36 and blow a coupla>virtual tanks of fuel just enjoying the VFR touring of>Florida!>Thanks for your hard work and contribution to our great>hobby!!!>>>That went right into my bank account at the "Feelgood National Bank." Thanks a bunch. Glad you like it.

Guest rbrown3rd

>Hey Bob I posted this in your forum but thought I'd get a>quicker reponse here maybe. Downloaded the AI ships, and ran>ACA 2005, a traffic manager sorter, etc. and it says missing>aircraft, aircraft in plans not in flight sim: AI Cruise Ship>Island Princess>>Can't seem to find this ship in the download file! Thanks for>any help and once again, BEAUTIFUL scenery!!Thanks. I am going to send your issue to our AI traffic guy, Joe Watson. He will help you out I am sure.

You can add that by buying Holgers Misty Fjords scenery. If your able to tell which one is missing..... you can also just disable it. That one is in the Traffic_TPA.bglJoe

>Hey Bob I posted this in your forum but thought I'd get a>quicker reponse here maybe. Downloaded the AI ships, and ran>ACA 2005, a traffic manager sorter, etc. and it says missing>aircraft, aircraft in plans not in flight sim: AI Cruise Ship>Island Princess>>Can't seem to find this ship in the download file! Thanks for>any help and once again, BEAUTIFUL scenery!!We now have permission to use the Island Princess in the scenery.There is a new AI version that will be posted today at http://fs-freeflow.com/forum2/index.phpDownload and install as per instructionsTell Hama nad Holger thanks. They allowed us to do this.Joe W.

Guest RonB49

This just gets better and better. Thank you; all of you. R-

Guest Bobby

I live in Fort Myers, Florida; thank you, thank you, thank you.The scenery is spectacular; I appreciate your work and generosity.Bobby

>>Thanks everyone. The scenery is free but the pay back we>get>>is hearing that you guys all like it. That is worth a>million>>bucks to us.>>Well....here's another million for ya! Don't spend it all in>one place! Fantastic work! Beautiful scenery! Made me ditch my>long hauler 767 and hop in my Beech A36 and blow a coupla>virtual tanks of fuel just enjoying the VFR touring of>Florida!>Thanks for your hard work and contribution to our great>hobby!!!>>>Try it in a Cub....... at 1000 feet.. using an atlas for your sectional.Joe W

Joe, Bob, Even though I don't live there, I'm doing a lot of flying in Florida just because of your great landclass and Tony's city sceneries...now with Scott's shorelines it's all coming together!Thanks all for a wonderful package!Best,Martijn

Guest rbrown3rd

..and we must not forget Scott Gridley either who has been the driving force behind this latest version. We are all so glad you are enjoying the new Florida.