Sign in to follow this  
Guest ponyboy

FREEflow Ultimate Florida

Thanks Holger.....Yes it's compatible with that mesh. It's also compatible with USA Roads but the American Data Roads from FS Genesis is a better fit. It's also compitable witb Tonis sceneries. We are working to finish this as soon as possible. The scope of this is not fully covered in the movie.Joe W.

Guest frankcubillos

Sounds awesome. Really looking forward to this one, thanks Joe and Team!

Guest rbrown3rd

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone. Sometimes this work is tedious as you all know and your comments and encouragement help us to keep going. We are excited about the project and are confident everyone will enjoy it when it has been completed. Dexter did a terrific job on the movie didn't he?

Guest stevehow

looks fantastic..great work best wishes steve

Guest bobsk8

Just downloaded this Florida Scenery yesterday and it is fantastic. I flew for years in the South Florida area where I got my PPL, and the scenery makes me feel like I am back therehttp://fs-freeflow.com/index.php

Guest JimC1702

It's a really great add-on. I installed it last night and took a sundown flight from Fort Meyers to Naples to Everglades Airpark (see the screenies in the Screenshot Forum).But even more impressive was when I took a daytime flight from Fort Pierce up through Vero Beach, Sebastian, and Melbourne since I was just in that area in April. The landclass is superb, especially the citrus groves and golf courses. Also there's now two bridges to A1-A in Vero Beach (like real life) where there was only one default bridge. Sebastian Inlet, the Indian River lagoon, it's all there.Great job guys, and thanks!Jim

Guest rbrown3rd

Absolutely Steve. Should work just perfectly.

You guys are freakin' awesome. Way to go, and many thanks.

Guest rbrown3rd

Thanks everyone. The scenery is free but the pay back we get is hearing that you guys all like it. That is worth a million bucks to us.

can't stop flying :)thanks a lot folks,it looks absolutely wonderful :) tataJP.

Between The Ultimate Florida and Holger Sandmann's BC series, I may never go back to work again...wonder what my wife would say about that???:-)Thanks, guys...pure brilliance.Sherm

Guest JimC1702

This just gets better and better! I installed the AI tonight, then took off from Fort Lauderdale flying VFR south toward Miami. Aside from the great scenery, it was nifty seeing ships sailing up and down the coast, and all the cruise ships docked at Miami. I continued past Homestead and over to Key West. I can see I'm going to be spending a lot of time exploring Florida.Thanks again guys!Jim

do the AI ships talk to the ATC??

Guest rbrown3rd

No, those guys don't even talk to each other. That is true in the sim and even in real life. I spent a few years at sea and your first thought is that ships would communicate with each other but they do not. Strange isn't it?