Sign in to follow this  
Spartan0536

A tribute to the King Air 350i & the Milviz 350i project

Colin, just curious, are the cockpit lights supposed to work at this point? I know the alpha lacks a lot of function, not tp mention the installer does not officially include a P3Dv2 compatible plane, but I just wanted to ask.

Todd, as Jon wrote the 'real' lighting hasn't been done yet. There is however a temporary default .fx "cockpit flood light" that is controlled by the Emergency Light switch on the overhead panel.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

It can take up to 24 hours for a link to be processed as I am taking care of my kid and do not have access to the links on my phone.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

My 2 cents: this is a going to be a real good one. I am a bit of King Air nut in the sim world, having time in the default, and many hours in the other 2 FSX commercial offerings. I've read Tom Clements book twice thru. The 350 completes my "set".

It is definitely an alpha build but a very very advanced alpha, especially the fde. Absolutely loving the ProLine system so far. Most of my sim flying is in mil aircraft, US Navy in specific. The ProLine nav display works a lot like those systems. I will hold any specific comments until the beta version arrives but my expectations have been exceeded already.

Thanks

Can screenshots be posted here to check it out - looks like a must purchase

Rich Sennett

Here's a YouTube video I made today of a short flight from KMRY to KTVL. It's only my second flight and I have zero experience with the Proline 21 suite, so I'm kind of learning as I go. So, no real world procedures are followed, and I make many a mistake as I learn the Proline system. I broke it down into a 3 part series and will try to upload parts 2 and 3 tomorrow. Part 1 is the Rwy 28L departure procedure out of KMYR.  Part 2 is the discovery of a really cool feature I stumbled across. Part 3 is my approach and landing at South Lake Tahoe. These are my first in sim recordings, so they're pretty raw and unedited. I apologize for the poor in sim sound (should have had volume up higher) and my breathing into the mic is annoying. I used Shadow Play, just FYI. This was recorded in P3Dv2.3.

This is a great aircraft so far. Very easy to hand fly. The interior and exterior textures are amazingly detailed. I can't speak to the Proline accuracy as I have no experience with it, but the PFD and MFD are very crisp.  I'm not usually excited about the cabin being modeled but this cabin looks so lush. This is a nice add-on and I hope it gets finished soon. Already, it looks and flies like a winner.

Todd

Here's a YouTube video I made today of a short flight from KMRY to KTVL. It's only my second flight and I have zero experience with the Proline 21 suite, so I'm kind of learning as I go. So, no real world procedures are followed, and I make many a mistake as I learn the Proline system. I broke it down into a 3 part series and will try to upload parts 2 and 3 tomorrow. Part 1 is the Rwy 28L departure procedure out of KMYR.  Part 2 is the discovery of a really cool feature I stumbled across. Part 3 is my approach and landing at South Lake Tahoe. These are my first in sim recordings, so they're pretty raw and unedited. I apologize for the poor in sim sound (should have had volume up higher) and my breathing into the mic is annoying. I used Shadow Play, just FYI. This was recorded in P3Dv2.3.

This is a great aircraft so far. Very easy to hand fly. The interior and exterior textures are amazingly detailed. I can't speak to the Proline accuracy as I have no experience with it, but the PFD and MFD are very crisp.  I'm not usually excited about the cabin being modeled but this cabin looks so lush. This is a nice add-on and I hope it gets finished soon. Already, it looks and flies like a winner.

Todd

Link does not work

Rich Sennett

That's strange. I just clicked it and it worked..... Let's try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo34bzYNiEQ&feature=youtu.be

Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzFCrR_RSo0

Edit: Sorry about that. Video was somehow set to private. Should be fixed.

That works thanks check it out now

Rich Sennett

If I ore-ordered the P3DV2 version, would I still get the beta now?

a;l

Yes you would

Rich Sennett

I played the video #1 and there was no engine sounds?

Are these simply not heard because of the inexperience of the poster or are they not ready yet?

I played the video #1 and there was no engine sounds?

Are these simply not heard because of the inexperience of the poster or are they not ready yet?

That would be the video itself not the aircraft - it would have sound

Rich Sennett

Oh, it's definitely my inexperience doing the whole video thing. My volume obviously was not loud enough. Cockpit sounds work but I think engine sounds are still default. Of course, that will change.

Oh, it's definitely my inexperience doing the whole video thing. My volume obviously was not loud enough. Cockpit sounds work but I think engine sounds are still default. Of course, that will change.

Still good job more of the exterior would be great

Rich Sennett