Sign in to follow this  
alexcolka

New scenery recuts beta 8

Cheers Alex.

Wow tomorrow is already feeling like Xmas day, what with SMP2 out and now beta 8 too.

:)

Yeah I feel that way too... And in my case also for the SP1b of the PMDG 777, I'm one of the affected users of the pauses in FSX.

Alexander Colka

YES!! Finally....Botany Bay in Sydney actually looks right now. Can't wait to check it out.

Although I'm also currently occupied with the PMDG 777 and will be checking out SP1b first. Too many sims...not enough weekend! :wacko:

Agree... too many add-ons and sims! with wife, family and my own business it's almost impossible to find good time to spend in this hobbie. I would like to clone myself.

Alexander Colka

Agree... too many add-ons and sims! with wife, family and my own business it's almost impossible to find good time to spend in this hobbie. I would like to clone myself.

Excellent idea! Although I find it amazing that you're even able to find the time to do anything with that much going on.