Sign in to follow this  
FishermanIvan

A little 172 around BC

Having got checked out in a nice new 172 with the G1000 last week in the real world, I took A2A's gem for a nice flight from Revelstoke to Victoria.

And yes, I was playing around with wheel pants and all that, which is why some shots have them and others don't...

xD7kNyg.jpg

Xj5Okbe.jpg

G7Zb2tZ.jpg

hhu6nYa.jpg

Ryan

Seeing that you state you got checked out in R/L in this aircraft, and I'm hedging on buying the A2A version, how accurate would you from your experience of flying the real thing, say that A2A have replicated the real thing?

Ryan

Seeing that you state you got checked out in R/L in this aircraft, and I'm hedging on buying the A2A version, how accurate would you from your experience of flying the real thing, say that A2A have replicated the real thing?

I would say it's absolutely bang on.  I did a flight in the RW the other day that I'm going to simulate in FSX with historic weather and all that... I'll see how close it is, but the A2A version is as close to perfect as you can get.

Thank you for that input, Ryan. You've swayed me.

EDIT: Damn, I see I am too late at A2A for that Oshkosh 25% off