Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

Level D 767 Posts

Guys,Have been noticing an increase of LDS 767 posts in the forum and thought I would point out that we have an unofficial LDS 767 forum (combined with the popular 767 PIC forum) here at AVSIM. I would encourage all LDS 767 enthusiasts and those who are interested in purchasing this product to post their message regarding the LDS 767 there.

Guest firehawk44

Or post at the unofficial LevelD forum on this site. But you're going to get most of your questions answered by going with Tom or Dan.Jim

>Or you could post at the main "general" LDS 767 forum >>http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/ as it is where most of the>LDS'ittes hang out.>>Dan.Hmmm,Seems to me like they are hanging out in the hidden forums, judging by the number of support posts hidden from view, IMHO.I would go with Tom's advice above, stick to the forums here if you are looking to buy.Any payware support forum that locks out potential customers by hiding AT Least 12,756 Posts in their support forums from being at least read only appears to me like they have something to hide.Their choice, but directing members here to view some posts knowing others are purposefully hidden is advice I will not follow, and I recommend others not follow it either.Regards,Joe ****************Grab My FREEWARE Voice recognition Profiles here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=58334]Cessna 172 Voice Profile[/a][a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=60740]FSD Avanti Voice Profile[/a].You will need the main FREEWARE Flight Assistant program to use it, get it here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=genutils&DLID=39661]Flight Assistant 2.2[/a]

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest danowat

>>Or you could post at the main "general" LDS 767 forum >>>http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/ as it is where most of the>>LDS'ittes hang out.>>>>Dan.>>Hmmm,>>Seems to me like they are hanging out in the hidden forums,>judging by the number of support posts hidden from view,>IMHO.>>I would go with Tom's advice above, stick to the forums here>if you are looking to buy.>>Any payware support forum that locks out potential customers>by hiding AT Least 12,756 Posts in their support forums from>being at least read only appears to me like they have>something to hide.>>Their choice, but directing members here to view some posts>knowing others are purposefully hidden is advice I will not>follow, and I recommend others not follow it either.>>Regards,>Joe >Yawn, don't you get tired of re-hashing the same old things over and over again Joe?Dan.

Guest Skedflyer

Joe people are more than welcome to ask questions and concerns in the general forum, and other users will give you an honest answer. Support is just locked for users that have not purchased. If you want to know what

excellent statement Joe, I agree completely, well written

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

>Joe people are more than welcome to ask questions and>concerns in the general forum, and other users will give you>an honest answer. Support is just locked for users that have>not purchased. If you want to know what

Joe - You might want to take a look at this guys (nikita's) other posts before questioning why someone may be less than enthusiastic about answering his question(s). Dennis is right, just post a resonable question and you'll get a reasonable answer. There's already some patch details given in the support forum, all he has to do is read it. BTW, there is nothing being "hidden" anywhere. If you don't own the aircraft, and have no access to the LSD767 support forum, the fact is you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

I disagree.They have the forum locked for the purposes of making sure that one who obtains the product illegally cannot get support from reading their forums.

Guest Skedflyer

The reason I posted that response is because that user repeatedly posted support questions, we repeatedly asked him to register... Twice he asked questions about two other developers

dudes,can you take that level-d mud slinging somewhere else?i thought this was a forum for msfs,not level-d.it's like the man says,we know its a great plane,and we,the non level-d users,are very happy youguys are happy with it.now go to your own spot please.i'm really beginning to wonder what's wrong...there's a LDS thread every 5 minutes for crying out loud.blegh!tataJP.

Guest LLgaz

My advice: When people like Joe posts his garbage, just ignore him. At some point he'll get tired of it and stop.And guess what.....everyone else will still have an outstanding product to fly with in FS9.

>My advice: When people like Joe posts his garbage, just>ignore him. At some point he'll get tired of it and stop.>>And guess what.....everyone else will still have an>outstanding product to fly with in FS9.LLgaz,It is my opinion, and as I see others voicing their opposite opinion multiple times, I too can post my opinions and the truth when I feel it is appropriate to do so.There is no requirement or license that requires people to obtain answers at only one place, even as some payware folks and their minions try to abuse others, IMHO, into only posting at certain places, and not here.Sorry, but I disagree with that.Maybe all those payware screenshot posters should be advised to go post their screenshots in the hidden support forums ONLY as well, since only they are apparently entitled to know what will be in the patch, maybe they should be the only ones gloating over their screenshots at their stealth forums.But I guess you would feel that's different, huh? In my opinion people should be able to post questions and PROBLEMS, patch questions, or whatever they want if it will help a consumer make a decision.have a day,Sonar5****************Grab My FREEWARE Voice recognition Profiles here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=58334]Cessna 172 Voice Profile[/a][a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=60740]FSD Avanti Voice Profile[/a].You will need the main FREEWARE Flight Assistant program to use it, get it here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=genutils&DLID=39661]Flight Assistant 2.2[/a]

Guest diajohn2

A consumers opinion only happens after you consume. In the case of the LDS 767, you may choose not to consume it. I assure you, it is a first rate aircraft which I have no, I repeat, no problems with on my system. Being a long time PMDG fan, I find it easy to understand how the a/c operates and find it a real pleasure.Just because the owners (LDS) have decided to keep their forum to registered owners is their choice. I read the posts and sometimes make comments, but find I have little in common with those who do not RTFM. All we need is for people to waste time commenting on something they do not own and have no clue as to the truth or non-truth of their posts.Like it or not, there are a large number of trolls who seem to take pleasure in posting items just to create flame wars and create an atmophere of fog and lightning. Probably flying the LDS 767-300 right now from Prague to London Gatwick.John NoeSr. CaptainBritishAirways Virtual