Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

08AUG14 - SP1b for PMDG 777-200LR/F and 300ER Released

Rob posted a messge the other day saying that  we can just install the sp1b without uninstalling or deleting anything

Pierre W

Thank you Robert and PMDG team! Great update!

Mauricio Brentano

What a fantastic thing to see after getting home from school! Can't wait to try it out soon!

AWESOME UPDATE!!!! Is it just placebo or is it possible that the 777 now runs a lot smoother???  :ph34r:

Fantastic news. Thanks PMDG.

Cant wait to go back home and fly this beauty :)

Thanks for this but i do not see any mention of SP1b for download in the updates page, i believe i still see the initial release of SP1 under the updates page

**Update - Browser cache issue i guess, resolved now

Aaqib Afzal

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

Just noticed Virtualcdu 777 stopped connecting after I installed SP1B. Was perfect before. Anyone else having the same problem?

Yusuf Keyre

Thanks PMDG. I can confirm that SDK SP1b works now. Thank you! I am sure that we are closer to having FS2Crew!!

Just noticed Virtualcdu 777 stopped connecting after I installed SP1B. Was perfect before. Anyone else having the same problem?

Yes. Same here. It actually does connect, but it only says: "Connected to VA Interface Version...." I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling VA Interface to no avail. This is on the iPad app, by the way.

Walter Meier

Yes. Same here. It actually does connect, but it only says: "Connected to VA Interface Version...." I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling VA Interface to no avail. This is on the iPad app, by the way.

I'll revert back to the original SP1. Can't fly without it.

Yusuf Keyre

Dear PMDG,

Thank you! the sp1b update completely ended my issue (the control and display freeze) at the very exact scenario where the issue was present before with sp1.

Great job and service!

Alexander Colka

Thanks for the update guys!

Downloading.

Regards,

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Thanks for the update!

Is it really necessary to delete SP1 panel states, or is this an instruction left over from the first SP1 installation?  Looks to me like the PMDG-supplied panel states have not changed since the first SP1.

Mike

Good question.  I see it in the readme as well, but not in Robert's instructions.

John

What's with the spelling mistake  :P

pXBs6kG.png

Strange I just looked at my operation centre folder and I havnt got that option of operation update?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg