Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

08AUG14 - SP1b for PMDG 777-200LR/F and 300ER Released

Strange I just looked at my operation centre folder and I havnt got that option of operation update?

I do have an updater, but is is called "OpsCenterUpdater.exe. In proggyfilesx86 all I have PMDG Operations center. Has no sub folders for 737 and 777.

Why is James's install different ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Good job guys. Much much smoother on approach. I just did a few circuits around KTUL (AA maintenance) and it was as smooth as could be.

Great work!

I do have an updater, but is is called "OpsCenterUpdater.exe. In proggyfilesx86 all I have PMDG Operations center. Has no sub folders for 737 and 777.

Why is James's install different ?

Ok checked my (86)pmdg operation section and its listed  there, but not  in my start menu operation as  james has got  strange one

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Ok checked my (86)pmdg operation section and its listed  there, but not  in my start menu operation as  james has got  strange one

Pete, does yours have a 737 & 777 sub folders ? Wonder if James is using W8 ?

My start menu is the same as yours

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I installed it with the following order:

- 772LR base

- 772LR SP1

- 772LR SP1b

- 773ER (today's download)

Are those orders fine?

Regards,

Tri Nugroho

If you ran the OC prior to doing the update it should have backed all the cfg entries up and prompted you to restore them on the next run.

Should have mentioned this in the thread of README.  Fortunately, I had backed up fsx.cfg and aircraft.cfg beforehand ... after the experience with SP1 :P

Harry Sung

Just noticed Virtualcdu 777 stopped connecting after I installed SP1B. Was perfect before. Anyone else having the same problem?

Let the author of it know. Support email for him is amauri (at) virtualavionics (dot) com (dot) br

Eric 

Thank you, Robert and crew.

SP1B fixed the SDK, which means FS2Crew can now read data out of the 777 properly.

FS2Crew is back in the 777 business  B)

ETA: Soon!

Cheers,

Fantastic Bryan

Pete, does yours have a 737 & 777 sub folders ? Wonder if James is using W8 ?

Bjwx0.png

This what I got in the operation centre in my (86) folder

Julian in my start menu in the pmdg folder I do have the sub folders of the 737,777,js4100 md-11 and the operation folder which has only the exe in it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Julian in my start menu in the pmdg folder I do have the sub folders of the 737,777,js4100 md-11 and the operation folder which has only the exe in it

Yep, your right Pete, have the same. Was getting mixed up with folders in windows explorer :)

Ok folks, usually I get these things straight away but today I'm in doubt.  :P

Rob said: "UPDATE YOUR 300ER AS WELL:

We made a few minor cosmetic changes to the 300ER models and textures as well, and updated the 300ER installer that is inside your account at our ecommerce system. These updates are mostly really minor, but if you want the very latest please feel free to grab another copy of the 300ER from your download account.
"

So this means the SP1b doesn't cover these minor cosmetic changes, right? I shall redownload and reinstall the -300ER, right? 

And thank you very much for the update, Rob!

Boy...This is amazing..The FBW trim is just working right..Without the cheat the FBW works like a charm..totally based on feel..Thank You PMDG for all the hard work..You guys consistently show again and again ..All the naysayers have disappeared into oblivion..Just love you guys...

Pankaj

If I were to vote for the best software company in the world I would put you guys at the top..... :rolleyes:

You guys really motivate me to take up MS in Aeronautical Engg(its my dream) although I have majored in Computers..

If I were to vote for the best software company in the world I would put you guys at the top..... :rolleyes:

Thought that would have been EA Games :lol: