Sign in to follow this  
BeechPapa

Update via Ops Center or DL?

I originally downloaded SP1, but when I ran Operations Center before the update it automatically downloaded and installed the SP1 on its own. Should I wait for SP1b to be pushed through the Ops Center or just go ahead and DL it? Does it make any difference whatsoever which method I choose?

First time around for SP1, Ops Center told me it had an available aircraft update, downloaded a package roughly the size of the one I got directly from the website, and installed it. SP1 documentation was there, as were new features like WX. So I'm pretty sure (unless I was hallucinating... always a chance) that Ops Center can do these updates.   

Hm, i dont understand this. There is no update for me... Whats up with it? Must i wait more longer as others? Is there no further update delivery? I hit more times the update button, but nothing happens. Would be nice, if somebody can explain me what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks.

if you trying to update  to sp1b  you need to download it from the download section in the pmdg  (http://www.precisionmanuals.com/) or  else you already been updated  and it  cant update to anything new

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

OK, i'm a little bit confused. I think updates will be support over the center. OK, thanks for your download link. Now it's all well.

I can't find service 1b update on the PMDG service update site and the Ops center give me a that everthing is updated but i downloaded and installed nothing. What's wrong??

Regards Jovabra

Update does not say SP1B. Just SP1. It is confusing I know.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Lol now you getting me confused here by the minute  when I go to my web page  download  section it says (sp1b )so looks like you guys it only says (sp1)

sDol1.png

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Lol now you getting me confused here by the minute  when I go to my web page  download  section it says (sp1b )so looks like you guys it only says (sp1)

sDol1.png

Used a different browser Pete, now says SP1B Phew!!!

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Strange  that it  can leave  out  the b out of  sp1 :P

Peter kelberg

It's probably a cache issue. Just clear your cache on your web browser and i'm sure it'll appear as intended.