Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

Skymaxx V2 ... wow

Tomorrow it will go out no worries ;) 

Here you go guys:

Awesome! How will the updates work for existing customers? Do we get an email or do we just log in and download the updates?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Awesome! How will the updates work for existing customers? Do we get an email or do we just log in and download the updates?

In case you aren't on the official newsletter system for X-Aviation, the e-mail that went out can be seen by clicking here.

As John has indicated, updates will be issued in the same manner all of our other products get updated. You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to download, and your link for your original download will be updated to version 2.0 instead of 1.3.

Founder of X-Aviation

Looks a lot better than what I have seen from your x-plane shots but whats the deal with the turbines not turing in x-plane

Rich Sennett

It's out, right now...just got my email...and downloaded and installed!

A gift to current owners of the product...and THANK YOU, very much for that...quality act....quality...act.

Now to (rubbing hands...) try it out!

In case you aren't on the official newsletter system for X-Aviation, the e-mail that went out can be seen by clicking here.

As John has indicated, updates will be issued in the same manner all of our other products get updated. You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to download, and your link for your original download will be updated to version 2.0 instead of 1.3.

Cameron...just came back to say..."VERY NICE!"   Great performance, and the shadows really ratchet up immersion....again, thank you for this.

I am very impressed - both with the product and your loyalty to your customers.  Thank you guys.

John

John Wingold

I'm very very impressed, I don't know how this guys do  it ( :im Not Worthy:) but performance is phenomenal, no FPS hit whatsoever.  :good:

Very nice weekend gift!

Thanks a bunch to all who have contributed in the development of SM2.0  :clapping: You guys are AWESOME!!!

cheers  :drinks:

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

I must say Skymaxx Pro V2.0 is a homerun, a quantum leap over earlier version. Clouds look beautiful and oh so real.

Great job guys. Makes XPlane a joy to fly.

JTW