Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captain420

Real Terra Haze 3.0RC1 and SkyMaxx Pro 2 compatibility

Does anyone know if these 2 will work together? I know the previous version of SkyMaxx Pro was able to work by editing a few lines in the RTH scripts.

Hope these 2 amazing things work well together.

Aaron Vinci

----------------

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz / Windows 10 Professional 64 bit / 32GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM / EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 FTW 8GB RAM / 128MB SSD (OS Drive) / 2x2TB HDD / 750watt PSU

Oh yes....

2eS5c.jpg

i7 6700K, GTX1080, 32GB DDR4 RAM, X34 3440x1440, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

RTH darkens the default cloud shadows right? And as far as I understand SMP "hides" the default clouds by making them transparent. So by using RTH does that still show the cloud shadows of the transparent default clouds, as well as the shadows of the SMP clouds?

Sorry if that sounds confusing but ScotchEgg seems to have an extra cloud shadow in the foreground, but it's perhaps just the angle of the shot.

Thats right the default clouds are disabled so you will not see them using rth and SkyMAXX. ..

Probably just the angle of the shot or the position of the sun, which affects the shape of the shadow....

after installing Skymaxx V2, if I dont want anymore, can I uninstall it and get back original volumetric clouds?

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

17%
    $4,455.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now