Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

sudden clouds appearing / disappearing

hi all

I don't know whether there is a fix to this, must while I am flying at say 30k feet over a cloud layer all of a sudden the clouds disappear and it is blueskies! then from blueskies to cloudy again there is no gradual change, I have the opusfsx weather and got all the necessary boxes ticked however this still happens, is there any solution to this?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Since you have Opus, might be an idea to ask the question over on the Opus forum on this site. Not saying it's an Opus problem, but they could probably shed some useful light on it. They are very responsive.

Personally I never got rid of the cloud popping before I switched to ASN, but I haven't tried the latest versions of Opus, or FSGRW for that matter.

As DickB says, try Opus support, they are fantastic, except for a holiday situation right now, which can make their response time a bit longer.

Cheers,

23.png

thanks all, will post at opus form, but will check that forum out Dickb

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram