Sign in to follow this  
calooom

Manual Fuel Issue SP1B

I noticed this was broke during SP1, but accordingly fixed in SP1B. However, whenever I try and put a manual fuel total in the PERF page during re-fueling, the total manual fuel reads as "0.0kg".

Pretty sure I'm inputting the information correctly.

Is it or me or is anyone else having this problem?

Yeah me too, this is the thing that sucks about programming. You fix one thing and break other things.

Did you try it without using a panel state? I didnt have time to check if it was a problem with the panel state or not.

Yeah me too, this is the thing that sucks about programming. You fix one thing and break other things.

Did you try it without using a panel state? I didnt have time to check if it was a problem with the panel state or not.

I actually did a full manual uninstall of the SP and the base pack as I was having some strange frame rate and texturing issues as well. Upon doing that, clearing everything out of FSX and reinstalling, I have no problems with it.

Maybe it is something to do with panel states but I don't remember having anything in there before hand. May be worth giving it a shot.

I reloaded one of the default panel states and it kinda works now. Except that when i enter a value, the FUEL field at LSK2L displays .2lbs short. So if i have 320,000lbs of fuel on board, and i enter 50.0 in the FMC, the FMC shows 49.8. If i enter 50.2 it then shows 50.0

Guys, if you didn't delete the panel states (prior to installing the original SP) as advised, then you'll see weird issues with panel states.

Moreover, if you don't uninstall/reinstall via the PMDG method (described on support.precisionmanuals.com) you're not getting a full delete.  The bits and pieces left behind can cause issues and don't leave you with the "clean slate" you think you're being left with.

Kyle Rodgers