Sign in to follow this  
Guest G. Stone

The LDS 767 Rocks!!!!!

Guest Agamemnon

Hi ThereWhat a fantastic plane and their support is topnotch.;)Troy

>Hi There>>What a fantastic plane and their support is topnotch.;)>>Troy What's LDS 767? Never heard of it. ricardo

Guest panda234

yes, it is. And it rocks. And we all know it. But I hear you, I know what it's like the first time you fly it, you get a rush. Good on you, and good on them, we all got it. billg

That's niceJeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I just hope PMDG is taking notes... Can you imagine what the 747 and MD11 will be like if they follow LDS's lead on sounds and everything else... Wow...I can hardly wait for LDS's 757, I'm going to be in sim heaven...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Agamemnon

Jeff"That's nice"It really really is!!!;)Troy

Guest Agamemnon

HiREALLY!!!!!!!!Troy

>I Can you imagine what the>747 and MD11 will be like if they follow LDS's lead on sounds>and everything else... Wow...With the emphasis on the 'SOUNDS eh? Still in awe with your 'Koch' Concorde sound file Dillon......Magic! hehe.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thanks Dave... :-) I'm actually thinking of updateing that sound set... Give me your email address so if I get around to it I can give you what I got...I guess you can say Level-D and DreamFleet has taught me a few things...:-hah

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest G. Stone

I just purchased it two days ago and it is the best addon airplane I have ever purchased. The reason I enjoy it so much is because of all the systems modelled. I am not a pilot in real life but the one thing that attracted me to flight simulator way back when was trying to make things as realistic as possible and to date I think the LDS767 has done that the best. Here is a list of the planes that I own:DreamFleet 737 <--No longer fly due to FS9PSS B747 & B777 <--No longer fly due to FS9PSS A320 <--Not that much fun to fly anymoreFanda Dash8 <--Freeware that I really liked when it worked :-)PMDG 737-700 <--My second favorite aircraftI tend to do cold and dark startups, fuel calculations and whole nine yards when I do my flights because I just like doing the procedures.

Thanks Dillon it's.................david.taylor840 at tesco dot net (Changed to avoid spam!)All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hello G. Stone:Just for the what it might be worth department.The Dreamfleet 737 and PSS 747 do fly in FS9 if you are willing to work at it. Granted, it probably will take a bit of time and head scratching.Peter McCleland has a 737/FFX merge routine.The FS2000 version of the 747 can be made to work.Thanks mostly to the FMC's, these are still two of my favorite panels with other 3rd party liveries (i.e. FFX, Posky, Meljet). There are many posts regarding these possibilities, including a few who gave up on the hassle.Good luck and Happy flying:RTH

Guest G. Stone

Didn't know that it was possible. Will check it outThanks!